trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one of us who has raised children knows that it isn't always easy. If any one of them is a discipline problem, life becomes one big migraine. But, isn't it our responsibility to take control of that child and do what is necessary to assure that that "child" is not set loose to wreak havoc on society?

Think of this woman EVER being released...men should run and hide...she will certainly have more victims!

Jodi, like KC, is one of those children no matter what you would do it would not change them. She had to have been a handful. They have to change themselves. Does not look as though Jodi is ready to do that. jmo

Right now she is in jail, not the prison. What kind of news access does she have??

Last night on NG the sheriff said they only play C-SPAN and the Weather Channel on TVs in the jail.

I wanna know, what you two have been up to? :floorlaugh:

I got banned after my only post. I posted the day Jodi claimed Travis' closet was bigger than her cell. They were so sad for her so I posted about her cell being larger than his casket. Instant ban. Oh well.

NG seems to think Matt will be a state witness.

I'm alway a little skeptical on NG, but if he is a part of Juan's rebuttal, game over as far I am concerned. JA has stacked her eggs in the MM basket regarding his corroborating her DV allegations. I don't see any advantage for Juan calling him, unless he has totally denied her story.

i believe the test for weather there was a rope is a common sense one. She rushed around cleaning the crime scene , still leaving her own handprint, and other vital evidence, yet she took the time to look for both pieces of the "rope" which was not incriminating to her in any way?
the rope story was for one reason only - to account for the knife.

bbm

Exactly!

Ok.. Y'all got me O/T on this accent stuff so... I'm from IN but where I'd like to say you're only 1 1958 Studebaker tank of gas from.. Rock Castle County KY Berea, KY

With that being said I've enjoyed the comments on accents but We have oddities such as:

Warsher: washer
Spigot: faucet/tap
Sweeper: vacuum
Davenport: couch/sofa
Commode: toilet
Tabogan: Knit winter hat
Mangos: Green Peppers
Paw Paws: Plantains
CoCola: Coca Cola
Sawmill Gravy: Sausage gravy minus sausage
Run thru Garden: Sammich w/ all avail vegis
Het: Heated up (food like I Het up tater soup in microwave)
Buttermilk w/ salt, pepper & cornbread
Mush: left over grits fried in patties in bacon grease served with olio & syrup

IDK those are a few "Oddities" for my folk Thought I'd share ;) :floorlaugh:

You are spot on!! That was awesome, and yes I talk like that! :blushing: :floorlaugh:

SHE GETS 2600 CALORIES A DAY! That is more than enough to keep extra weight on her - she is clearly NOT eating the 2600 cal a day she currently is given. If they give her another bologne sandwich she is not going to eat that either. Her plan is to be as frail and sickly as possible and garner sympathy. It seems it is working!

It may be her plan. It doesn't change my opinion that inmates should be provided lunch.

I got banned after my only post. I posted the day Jodi claimed Travis' closet was bigger than her cell. They were so sad for her so I posted about her cell being larger than his casket. Instant ban. Oh well.

Well bless your heart! You belong here! :D

SHE GETS 2600 CALORIES A DAY! That is more than enough to keep extra weight on her - she is clearly NOT eating the 2600 cal a day she currently is given. If they give her another bologne sandwich she is not going to eat that either. Her plan is to be as frail and sickly as possible and garner sympathy. It seems it is working!
I agree. She has the same option as every single other prisoner - to pack herself a sack lunch from the huge meal they give them in the morning. If she doesn't want to do that, then don't complain about not eating.
She and her attorneys simply want to whine and complain about "poor, poor, Jodi".

And she had plenty of time to fiddle with it when she knew they were coming to get her. Why didn't she burn it? Maybe because she wanted they to read it, eh?

I would expect that the diary was seized when she was arrested. If that was the case, then she would have had at most about six weeks to "manufacture" it. Seems way out there to me in terms of probability. MOO

What time is this circus starting tomorrow? I am turning on the roku and watching something funny.

It worked today. Tomorrow is another day and she is spending the night in jail. They will assure she is ready tomorrow morning. She will be fed, medicated, color coordinated with her attorney and my guess is she will be instructed to eat her lunch.....all of it. jmo

Ok I really need to just stick to this board. I don't know how I got myself suckered into an argument regarding Jodi's claim on self defense on another message board. I give up! I now know that these people will make excuses for everything! This is the response I got as to why Jodi filled up the gas cans before traveling to Mesa.

She did testify that she often changed plans, at one point she was thinking of going via Death Valley. She had this list of locations she wanted to visit. I haven't got to the bottom of that.

Of course she never got to take any photos, or do any of this, because Alexander persuaded her to go to his place. She didn't necessarily know interstate 10 was such an easy drive, and she was travelling at night. Another thing : she may have wanted to fill the cans before getting to Alexander's : he often asked her for money, and it would lead to trouble if she refused, so filling up her cans before she got there would make sense. Maybe she thought she might be off the main roads later. Regardless - it was pointless for her to attempt to conceal her movements in this way - just as the upside down read number plate was pointless - and would even have drawn attention

Are people really that BLIND?????? The death valley after 9pm at night. Travis would need to borrow money?? Give me a break. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

WOW WOW & FLIP'N FRICK'N WOW!!

Do they not know that JA had cruised I-10 to Mesa so many times she prolly could tell you what mile marker the In & Out Burger in Palm Springs is at??? HE BORROWED $$ from HER all the time?? GMAFB!

You need to post that post from last night showing where TA lived in 2008 & JA lived in 2008 then ask You wanna re-think that tripe you're postin'???
:furious: :banghead:

Agree, for all we know the pillows that had the tassells were on the bed before the sheets and duvet came off. Depending on age or qaulity, one could have fallen off, in the sheets and dropped on the steps. Never know.

I have a sleigh bed. I don't have a clue how she was tied to it, honestly. And yes, I listened to her explanatioin at least 5 times. The only thing I can think of is that the headboard was against the rope right up against the wall to make it 'taunt'. She said the 'noose' around her wrists was loose.

IDK, I just don't know.

Kelly

Then you'd never get it back there! LOL.

The whole rope around the bed pulling it into the bathroom to measure it cutting it with a knife loose 'nooses' around the wrist that stayed on the bed when she took them off even though the rope was tight around the back of the bed......

OY!!!!!

So preposterous. There was no rope. There was no knife to cut the imaginary rope either. SHE brought the knife.

The way I'm doing this trial now is asking myself where is there evidence to support this claim of hers?

Where there is none (as in her entire story), I just file it away. Not wasting time sorting through her lies. It's not necessary.

I would expect that the diary was seized when she was arrested. If that was the case, then she would have had at most about six weeks to "manufacture" it. Seems way out there to me in terms of probability. MOO

When were the 'torn out' pages discovered? It wasn't when she was arrested, I don't believe.

:floorlaugh: Good for you!!! So true and this just made.... my night!!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member