trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They get a break every Friday, Saturday and Sunday .. I would want it to be over already, with the monster in prison..

I also think while the family may want the trial to end sooner than later, they probably need a break too.

I hope they prove she took those nasty, naked shots herself. Something is way off about those. Travis was either just waking up and she had that KY on the bed or something, he did not look happy and that gesture.
Now she looked hurried, like she laid down quickly...no smile...for Jodi? If Travis was taking the pic? no way. She took them, on a timer. I bet he went to get something to eat or make a call--she probably said she wanted to shower. If they had sex, why aren't those braids messed up?

I think they're real. She looked uncomfortable because she was thinking that it's probably not a good idea to be photographed right before she kills him.

First off, sorry about loosing your job. I do believe in the "one door closes, 3 doors open" thinking, however not to say there is not that period of "oh no!"

About the jury, again I am resolved to stay positive no matter what. I have faith that they will do the right thing. If not 1st degree though, yes, I think at some point they will realize that they failed. Just moo.

I hope the jury is just as infuriated as I am that she is still lying. If she would have come clean and begged for mercy, she may have received a life sentence. If I were on the jury, I'd be so frustrated by her continued lies and defamation of character - on Travis' behalf - that I would have no problem giving her the death penalty.

I've run several scenarios of the photos through my mind as well. One thing I'm certain of is that she is lying about a photo shoot. In one of those photos, there is water on the lens, and thereafter, she had HIM cornered and seated in the shower stall. He wasn't slam dunking her. She just used the truth of water on the lens to weave a lie about him being mad about it.

At a minimum, her photo shoot defense is nothing short of BS. Those pictures were shot at such bizarre angles that an inexperienced kid with a camera could have done better than that. Whether or not he willingly took photos (the black widow used sex and shower to corner her prey), or she was stalking and took those pictures unbeknownst to him, or they were taken under duress - her defense of a planned photo shoot as to why she was taking photos of him in the shower is defeated by the lack of care she put into shooting those pictures.

She could have used on of her photo cards and put it in travis camera...easy to do.

I hope the jury is just as infuriated as I am that she is still lying. If she would have come clean and begged for mercy, she may have received a life sentence. If I were on the jury, I'd be so frustrated by her continued lies and defamation of character - on Travis' behalf - that I would have no problem giving her the death penalty.

I've run several scenarios of the photos through my mind as well. One thing I'm certain of is that she is lying about a photo shoot. In one of those photos, there is water on the lens, and thereafter, she had HIM cornered and seated in the shower stall. He wasn't slam dunking her. She just used the truth of water on the lens to weave a lie about him being mad about it.

At a minimum, her photo shoot defense is nothing short of BS. Those pictures were shot at such bizarre angles that an inexperienced kid with a camera could have done better than that. Whether or not he willingly took photos (the black widow used sex and shower to corner her prey), or she was stalking and took those pictures unbeknownst to him, or they were taken under duress - her defense of a planned photo shoot as to why she was taking photos of him in the shower is defeated by the lack of care she put into shooting those pictures.

Two Things.....

1, something that has probably been disussed but Ive never seen it.....she went to great pains to go on about how she and Travis were "doing the photo shoot" and she was taking the pictures and then showing them to Travis and he would review the shot and she would review the shot and they would decide to delete, she would take more pics, they would review, she would delete, etc. Well, looking at the timestamps and looking at the pictures.....I think it is obvious she was taking the pics surreptitiously until the ones with flash. Her story would indicate that either Travis got in and out of the shower to "review" every couple of shots and then got back in and posed for more, rinse-repeat, while they decided which to delete and THAT is impossible, looking at the timestamps. Alternatively, what was she doing, handing him the brand new camera inside the shower to "review" the pics in the water?? Was it waterproof?? Evidently not, since it was ruined in the washing machine. Even at that, the timestamps couldn't match her "photoshoot" story.

2. What kind of woman gets practically anally raped by an extremely angry, ranting man known to be violent who has previously tried to kill her.......has him finish and go upstairs......has her purse and keys with her, car is already packed outside the door...... and decides to follow that man upstairs while he showers to take "sexy pictures"??? NEVER HAPPENED.

Like everything else out of her lying mouth, it doesn't make sense.

See now, I would have crumbled in front of Flores. His voice is too sexy for my crime, too sexy for my crime, too sexy to rhyme.

Sorry, that deserves a big round of boos. But I do think his voice is sexy.
I love his voice especially when he tells her "Jodi, this is absolutely over" *swoons*

Just west of Atlanta? we must all get together for a verdict watch. and get together for the Andrea Sneiderman case.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That would be fun! But my socal means Southern California!

I hear what you're saying - absolutely. But if the jail ignores her intake needs, this trial could be over. I'm all for giving her a willie-wonka-chocolate-factory at this point if it keeps the trial going. Throw in a couple of martini's too. It's that last she'll see of them once she's found guilty.

Torturing her at this point doesn't do us, nor the court or jury, any good!

On that note, I don't know how much of this is fake or not. But from what I've read on the internet, Sheriff Joe isn't all too kind on his inmates -- food wise. I'd like to know what the 2,600 calories consists of. Cuz, dam, that's a lot of calories!
MOO

Mel
Here's a typical breakfast for male inmates in CA prison: juice, milk, scrambled eggs or oatmeal/frits, toast, sausage/or bacon/or meat and a fresh pastry, coffee/tea (decaf). They are given a bagged lunch at breakfast containing fruit and a sandwich (they call mystery meat). I have never witnessed any inmate eating lunch. They save their fruit to make pruno (prison wine). Dinner is large. milk, meat of sorts, veggies, pudding or fruit/jello and bread. Coffee/tea decaf.

I think she has to fill out an order sheet.. once a week.. then she gets what she has ordered for the week.. maybe different in AZ..
I would also like proof she has access to the commissary at the end of a court day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an elderly lady in my neighborhood was dead for 3 months in her house before anyone noticed. her puppy dog was found in a room too. so sad that something like that can go unnoticed, her daughter was e stranged from her.

That is just so sad.

Allyne smith ... you may want to edit and take out that photo really quickly. against terms of service here.

Hey, I just walk out my front door and got the shot!

I had to take a few. Good Lord it is frackin COLD!
I am thinking ABOUT 43 HERE? *** Nope! 35.8.
Of course I had no shoes on! (I was born in TN n all) :floorlaugh:
Even my hot flashes are cold tonight guess I should close my widow huh?

:giggle: Can you imagine hot flashes in prison???? :floorlaugh:
as slow as the wheels of justice turn JA will find out!!!

What is the temp in Mesa AZ now? 71!!!
Beth, JINKASAURUS and KDDJ are in sleeveless springy outfits and
not fair.

Maybe JA turns into a werewolf on the full moon and they had to get her behind bars before she grew a fur coat?

Obviously Donovan had no problem with the amount of food .. do a quick google search of "maricopa county jail women inmates" none of them are staving..

This was all explained quite clearly early on, when Nancy Grace went to the jail for her tour. The prisoners are provided two meals in the morning for their breakfast and lunch. It is up to them when, how or if they choose to eat them. Then they are given a pm meal. They are given 2500 - 2600 calories a day. That is more than any woman needs for proper nutrition. I would be fat as a cow if I ate that many calories.
And just look at her, how thin she has gotten. Do you think she's actually eating what they give her, the way she should be doing? I don't know if she's purposely not eating, or what her problem is, I really could care less. If she chooses to starve herself, well, good for her. She is a conniving, manipulative narcissist and will do anything, ANYTHING, for attention to try and make herself out to be the poor little victim. And personally I am :furious: and appalled at the way she is being allowed to manipulate these court proceedings. It is shameful and disgusting, imo. For those who can't see what this woman really is and is capable of, then they're just one more sucker on this psychopath's list. jmo

She is transported to court handcuffed to two other prisoners. How on earth is she supposed to carry a sack lunch with her?

She can punch a hole in her brown bag and hook it on her crooked finger...
or
She can stick it between those gums she flapped for 18 DAYS.

Juan must have him in the witness protection program, ready to come in for the rebuttal case. I've yet to even see a picture of this dude.

I guess he would need a protection program if he comes out to testify against Jodi. The wackos at JAII would hunt him down. I don't think he will be called tho. Its too easy to impeach his testimony. I can see the defense calling him out on his posts over there on that site. You would then have another liar changing stories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gngr~snap

I have ALWAYS wonder why no one started looking for him when he missed that!
AND family supper Sunday???
No one sent out the posse?

I mean I know they didn't think Travis was SERIOUS but hadn't he said that
sorta recently?

It bothers me a little... Jodi premeditated his murder don't get me wrong,
but 5 days?

Me, too. I think the tire slashing happened in Dec 07 and that is when he confided in the Sunday dinner couple that he was concerned things could escalate and made a comment about if he went missing or something happened to him.

Me three. I have wondered because of your reasons above, and because I thought he still had his dog. What happened to his dog during that time? Didn't JA testify that he fed his dog before they went up for the "photo shoot"?

Two Things.....

1, something that has probably been disussed but Ive never seen it.....she went to great pains to go on about how she and Travis were "doing the photo shoot" and she was taking the pictures and then showing them to Travis and he would review the shot and she would review the shot and they would decide to delete, she would take more pics, they would review, she would delete, etc. Well, looking at the timestamps and looking at the pictures.....I think it is obvious she was taking the pics surreptitiously until the ones with flash. Her story would indicate that either Travis got in and out of the shower to "review" every couple of shots and then got back in and posed for more, rinse-repeat, while they decided which to delete and THAT is impossible, looking at the timestamps. Alternatively, what was she doing, handing him the brand new camera inside the shower to "review" the pics in the water?? Was it waterproof?? Evidently not, since it was ruined in the washing machine. Even at that, the timestamps couldn't match her "photoshoot" story.

2. What kind of woman gets practically anally raped by an extremely angry, ranting man known to be violent who has previously tried to kill her.......has him finish and go upstairs......has her purse and keys with her, car is already packed outside the door...... and decides to follow that man upstairs while he showers to take "sexy pictures"??? NEVER HAPPENED.

Like everything else out of her lying mouth, it doesn't make sense.

Something is just plain wrong about those photos. Those bed pics don't look like any good photographer took them. They look below amateur. Travis looks caught by surprise. She looks staged as if she took them herself.

You're right! There is no way those shower pics happened like she said. Who would get in and out of a shower every few seconds to see how good they look...certainly not Travis. You would wait till they were all done to look at them after you put your bathrobe on.

She snuck up on him in that shower. When he saw her he probably banged his head against the wall (the back pose) and slid down to the floor thinking "What now?".

Me too (along with type 2). If I don't eat every 3-4 hours - forget about it. I can't even form a sentence. Give her some food for Gawd's sake!!! What century are we living in? I still believe in innocent until proven guilty -- and sentenced. After that I don't GOS. But this trial is gonna take forever at this rate. Feed her snicker bars for all I care, xanax, tequila -- whatever it takes!

Just my humble opinion.

Mel
Reminds me of the snickers commercials!

It seems she has enough food available, but may not be eating it.
:seeya:Well, to her, at this point it is "dog food" and she has won over "her jurors" now so... she is all "Betty Broderkin it" right now!
In a few days she will be at Starbucks suckin her strawberry "fraps" don cha know?
Sonn the inmates will turn against her when they hear the TRUTH and how "sick" she really is!

Guard take me to the infirmary! I need my "roots" done!
Betty Broderick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gngr~snap..from what I head on NG (i think)travis roommates thought he had prolly gone out of town. So roommates girlfriend feed the doggie and they said he was always leaving and sometimes didnt mention his departure.

Mimi i think...couldnt get a hold of him on his cell and got friends together and. That is when they found his body. Roomies were working and staying at girlfriends houses. Smell didnt seem to permeate house so everyone thought he was on business trip.
I really meant his business associates. PPL
The man he called his "dad" that he had "family dinner" with EVERY Sunday.
The person who he was to have a conference with the night he died.
The people he saw every Monday at church or whatever it is called?

I do not blame the roomies at all.
They barely knew him.

Hell JA had isolated to the point it seems like even his friends were avoiding him a little because she had built walls between Travis and them

typical for people like her.
perfect for a murderer that knew she had alienated everyone for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy