trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also--he signed that crazy trial watcher's cane. THAT was the only "autograph" he did. He took some pics with people, then left to go back to his office. It was ONE TIME.

The problem is HLN & JC and their erroneous reporting
Thanks for the clarification.

*gripes about JC.* Again.

Ugh.

Good Afternnoon

I hope the murdering *advertiser censored* took her meds. as ordered by her BFF.

Back to vaccumming before trial starts, and so my grandaughter doesn't think/know I've been on the computer since she was here last:silenced:

This is a high profile death penalty case. IMO, the jury should have been sequestered all along while attending 8 hr. court days (possibly including Saturdays). If so, this trial would be over and we wouldn't have to worry about what a jury saw on their lunch break.

I have often wondered why the choice was made NOT to sequester them and get the trail over and done with. Its so high profile, it would seem better.

I am sure there is a thread where it is discussed. I just haven't found it yet!

Kelly

Well the Mister here is in the dog house. Messed around with channels and now HLN wont come in. Does on the bedroom tv but i dont wanna be stuck in there. So off i go to watch Trial online. I dont know how to keep WS up and watch at the same time.

I agree with this wholeheartedly, but, IDK, the autograph signing... it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'd feel the same if the defense team were signing autographs and the like - I think there would be an explosion of rage across the internet if that happened.

but whats he going to say? bog off? there would be a big uproar about that as well.

he seems like a genuinely nice guy,i dont see anything wrong with out. its the nuts that are out there :floorlaugh:

is it just me that can't get wildabouttrial android to work,never has for me but thought i'd give it another go just now and nothing

I think there is more info in another thread but don't know which one. Basically they are symbolic for Travis' family - in remembrance of him.

In the Katiecoolady thread.

Have seen talk about elephants what does that have to do with this trial
TV Police...check out KatieCoolLady threads where she talks about TA's sister carrying a stuffed elephant in memory of Travis. Also info about a some gifts sent to the family with elephants on the fabric.

:seeya:

I am a computer forensics junkie - can't wait to hear what Det. Brown will be testifying to.

Re: Robert Brown

Excerpt:

"I am a Detective with the Mesa Police Department with over 20 years of Law Enforcement experience. I am currently assigned to the Computer forensic division and possess a CFCE certification. As a Computer Forensic Detective, I specialize in recovering, analyzing, and presenting data from computers and cell phones for use in investigations or as evidence"

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-brown/39/a51/513

I think there is more info in another thread but don't know which one. Basically they are symbolic for Travis' family - in remembrance of him.

I think it's all in the KCL Dedicated Thread? She had a story about one of the family members & the elephant tie in.

Well the Mister here is in the dog house. Messed around with channels and now HLN wont come in. Does on the bedroom tv but i dont wanna be stuck in there. So off i go to watch Trial online. I dont know how to keep WS up and watch at the same time.

Sounds suspicious - I think he did it on purpose.

Just open two windows - have WS on one and stream on the other - if you reduce them you can put them side by side, or just toggle back and forth.

what was the outcome of the protective order request heard yesterday before a different Judge?

I hope the princess has had her meds and breakfast this morning. Really, next time she has a headache they should hook up a video feed and have at it. If I were a taxpayer in AZ I would be pissed at how much money is being wasted on inefficient "experts", the unneeded lessons in domestic violence (I am sure by now the jury knows the only violence in this situation was from the princess) and a judge who seems way over her head.

10 lashes for Mr. B!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member