trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Sorry!! I really didn't mean to sound like that--my DH is home with the flu (both ends involved) and my kids are just driving me nuts.:banghead: I thought it was a post about not staying on topic. I didn't notice they were new.

Sorry!! Welcome!! (I'm usually really nice & friendly!)

:seeya:

I didn't think you meant it in a bad way.

Your posts are always nice, but I just didn't want that posters feeling to be hurt or feel like they weren't welcome. It's all good!

What time do we start?? AZFamily's live link is still for their morning show, not the trial :(

but whats he going to say? bog off? there would be a big uproar about that as well.

he seems like a genuinely nice guy,i dont see anything wrong with out. its the nuts that are out there :floorlaugh:

is it just me that can't get wildabouttrial android to work,never has for me but thought i'd give it another go just now and nothing
It's been clarified that it was just that one time though and not a big deal. Jean C made it sound like JM was out in front of the courthouse everyday, giving autographs for large groups of people. I should have learned by now that Jean C is a BS artist, IMO.

If they manage to use all 3 hours today, it really won't be that different from most other days of this trial. When you figure in all the delays and late starts, sidebars and such - they really averaged 2.5 to 4 hours a day anyway.

It's interesting that Judge Stephens is still hearing another case, after 9.30 (not the first time). And yet she never extends the lost time on this trial.

I hate to criticize the Mods, because they put up with so much @#$% from us, but isn't it better that we exchange recipes than fight about religion, or which is the worst criminal in the world? :floorlaugh:

I have a large collection of elephants and could post lots of photos . . . but I won't.

Until the trial begins, I have trouble focusing on what is really relevant to the discussion and what is not.

I equate the time before the action begins as pre-game warmups. Sometimes, I even pace back and forth in front of a full length mirror and pretend I'm JM getting ready for his shot at cross. TMI...I know.

:wave: Hopefully court will be starting soon!

lens19850274_1350235594a_.jpg

what happened to the early 9:30 start since they are leaving early? Where did I hear that?

Mel

Today as we post let's keep Rosemary Pierce in mind and and prayers. Yesterday she found out that the tumor on her grandchilds arm was cancerous and today they head to a pediatric
hospital.

Thanks so much. LOL Oh he knows not to mess with my Trials. I'm a menopausal woman who watches much much crime :floorlaugh: g:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hate to criticize the Mods, because they put up with so much @#$% from us, but isn't it better that we exchange recipes than fight about religion, or which is the worst criminal in the world? :floorlaugh:

I have a large collection of elephants and could post lots of photos . . . but I won't.

Maybe in KCL's thread. That is where we started with it.

RE: HLN - remember that these are sensationalists. Their job is to get an emotional reaction from their viewers. If their talking heads decide to do a segment where they ridicule JM or side with the defense - they make you angry - that is exactly the response they want. They want their target audience to have an emotional response so you keep watching.

Schuby and Ricki thanks a bunch!:seeya:

I readthe reasons why the DT wanted the order. It stated some odd things, like it would show their opinion on JAs guilt/innocence, witnesses they interviewed, JA would not get a fair trial if it were not protected ~ their favorite scare tactic, etc. It was very odd!

I have often wondered why the choice was made NOT to sequester them and get the trail over and done with. Its so high profile, it would seem better.

I am sure there is a thread where it is discussed. I just haven't found it yet!

Kelly

Perhaps they didn't think it was going to be so "high profile" b/c IIRC before JA walked up to the stand that day the courtroom was pretty empty of spectators.

Morning! Just getting a seat.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

JM has tried many famous cases for the State. Just because someone asks for his autograph does not mean they are asking for it because of his current case. I think he is pretty well known there and apparently well liked. Some people just prefer his style. Some don't. jmo
Yes, I know. Jean C is a BS artist and I should have known better than to give her any credence whatsoever.

I blame all the sugar in this coffee.

:fence:

I am present . . . . I have cancelled a meeting for this afternoon . . . . not feeling well. Hoping to be able to pseudo-transcribe today without a lot of interruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee