trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not trust the DT to present a synopsis of anything from this witness.

THEY ADVISED HER TO MOVE ON BECAUSE HE WAS ABUSIVE?????????????????????????????
oh my god.

ive literally fallen over.

I just got back from court. WOuld anyone be willing to give me a synopsis of what this woman has been saYING?

She is regurgitating JA and Travis' relationship as told to her by Jodi.

I want to know how the heck these defense attorneys sleep at night.?

OMG, what a B (sorry mods) Wilmott is! Her attitude is so inappropriate when asking the "importance of the email" after Juan's objection. I can't stand her! That shrug of her shoulders with that stupid grin!

WOW really??? They said Travis was abusive to women?? come on!

The judge just said SUSTAINED in a very pissed off way!!!!!!!!!!!!

The expert tried to slip in that TA had been abusive to other girlfriends.

I'm SOOOOOOO pissed.

I want to hear what Chris ACTUALLY said before I believe Chris meant it seriously.

"Mr. Alexander had been abusive to women" from the mouth of the witness= un-informed opinion jmo

Very good friends of Travis. After Jodi came to their home a few times they told Travis never to bring her around no more. They knew she was crazy and didn't want her around their kids.

Sky Hughes did send off emails to a friend while Travis was still alive and that may or may not come in

Pedo

Jean C should have kept her mouth shut about PICS being taken with the public. She knows darn well what could happen when the DT takes note that it is now wide open and the nation is watching. Where were her brains?...never mind, rhetorical question

Never like Jean C since she snuggled up with Fca's defense. Don't trust her at all.

From Twitter
rygepeja.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Bahahahahahahahahahahahah .......aAHhahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics