trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They got that magica word out there...abusive to other women. Mind you this is coming from the opinion/perception of ALV who is reading this email and thinks everything under the sun is abuse,.

weird body language between JA mom and the yellow twins

well, she did say that all of the email was not there...that it was broken email.....

I hope Alice is shi*ting herself for juans cross. I thought they couldn't discuss anything travis related

Just noticed jodi has NO BANGS :floorlaugh:
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Boy Im confused.

Whats the difference between having a hard time saying no, and being a *advertiser censored*?

lol

I don' think JA ever said no and It sounds to me like she did lots of the asking and offering. Unfortunately by the time TA was able to say no, he was already dead.

Wow. I can't believe the judge is letting Wilmott get away with her scoffs and looks every time the judge sustains an objection from the prosecution.

She just rolled her eyes when the judge said "approach"!
Incredibly unprofessional.

This judge adores JW.

I might disagree with her interpretation, but it's good to have a bit of extra insight into what was going on.

Yes!

I'm listening for details of what ALV states she's been told, but not for her conclusions or opinions, LOL.
And that is my selective hearing filter, hahahaha.

My house is the one all the kids want to hang out at. I've intentionally made it so we have about everything any pre-teen and teen would want to do.

Little do my kids know, however, that its all a secretive ploy to make sure no little boys are trying to pull something fast on my little darlings. I know how supercharged teenage boys are...they can't help themselves.

Awesome!! I'm hoping that my house will be like that when the time comes--I've got a 7, 5 & 3 year old. Oh, yes--those hormonal little boys--I remember them well! Yes--we must always be a few steps ahead.

Wow! what kind of sneaky crap is the defense up to??? Does anyone know what was said in these emails? and also why werent they admitted as evidence and had the Hughes testify if the defense thinks is so important?

Sky not ver-batim sent off an email to a friend discussing Travis as a pedophile, this was while he was alive.

I don't JC should be covering any more trials. She is trying to effect create the news. Trying to swing the outcome of trials. We know how buddy buddy she was with Baez and Mason. She is a sell out. If she wants to go freelance, fine. But she is nowhere near the awesome league BethK is in. I feel like writing HLN to show my disgust and contempt for her mockery of true journalism.

Did the Hughes' really send JA emails warning her about Travis? I've never heard about this.

Didn't they advise Travis to dump JA? When that didn't work, maybe they thought telling JA something to get her away from their friend would work.

???

What's the story on the upside down license plate? I never got that... She stole plates so she wouldn't be noticed with CA plates in AZ? or what? TIA
while she went in to get something at a store. on her way to AZ.
ok try looking on You Tube...

not sure , but it is in her testimony when she was on the stand. Forget what day..I will try to find that out unless someone here knows the answer already?
Anyway it was when she was headed over to KILL TRAVIS....that trip...

What I meant is that she is gullible. She's probably one of those nice persons to a fault who has no clue that somebody could have lied to her repeatedly.

Trust me, I hate what she is doing. It's so obvious to me that she has been used by the DT.

I don't like her 1979 feminist takes on domestic violence and I despise her for forming an opinion on a case where the abuser is the killer.

Thank you. I am sick of this defense. But Jodi's time of reckoning is coming. I just need to cool my heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl