trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Livetrial@livetrial Jodi is running around with tootsie pops and pop rocks throwing them into the gallery. Bailiffs are trying to contain her.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

Juan Martinez and the Arias attorneys are at the bench with the white-noise machine roaring. No sign of Jodi Arias yet.

oh no, no JA, is she sick again?

Juan Martinez and the Arias attorneys are at the bench with the white-noise machine roaring. No sign of Jodi Arias yet.

Doesn't sound good. Possibly still has the migraine?

I am a computer forensics junkie - can't wait to hear what Det. Brown will be testifying to.

Re: Robert Brown

Excerpt:

"I am a Detective with the Mesa Police Department with over 20 years of Law Enforcement experience. I am currently assigned to the Computer forensic division and possess a CFCE certification. As a Computer Forensic Detective, I specialize in recovering, analyzing, and presenting data from computers and cell phones for use in investigations or as evidence"

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-brown/39/a51/513

Thanks! I believe it was Karmady that stated he is on the revised State's witness list along with the folks from Walmart and that gas station (sorry... can't remember the name).

Until the trial begins, I have trouble focusing on what is really relevant to the discussion and what is not.

I equate the time before the action begins as pre-game warmups. Sometimes, I even pace back and forth in front of a full length mirror and pretend I'm JM getting ready for his shot at cross. TMI...I know.

^^^^LOL, ...That reminds me of a dream I had last night, I was going to deliver the closing arguments for this trial, lmao, Juan insisted I go ahead and read from my notes, he told me that if I make any mistakes he'd clarify it to the jury as he would have the last word. Dreams are strange.

At any rate, I've read many negative comments about JM, I will say that he can do no wrong in mine eyes, he seems like a good man fighting for those without a voice and/or otherwise cannot fend for themselves. I wish him health, love, wealth and prosperity, he may well be the last of the mohicans.

Go Juan! <3 Sending much love your way Mr. Prosecutor!

Regarding this abuse stuff, I'd sure like to see a dissertation on how childhood abuse sets up a person for vulnerability to a sociopath like Jodi Arias. In my opinion she spent the entire relationship stockpiling Travis' weaknesses and vulnerabilities and used every one against him in psychological warfare. And he didn't even know it was happening much of the time (although by that one text, he was getting a clue but that was the tip of the iceberg).

And she's still doing it...still exploiting his vulnerabilities.

ALV during the cross and Janeen DeMarte, hopefully will educate this jury on the REAL dynamics that were going on and how they relate to childhood abuse.

This would be a good use of their time and talents.

Eggsalent question! I think you've pinpointed a critical issue for those of us trying to understand the psychopathy.

"The Waiting is the haaaarrrr deeesssstt paaaaaart...."

Tom Petty.

From YouTube:

[video=youtube;RQQuzmVUc_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQQuzmVUc_M[/video]

I'd like to see them pull a full on Easter egg pink, complete with Sunday bonnets for Jodi and JW and maybe, just to be festive, a little cotton tail stuck to Nurmi's rear.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now that image will keep me going until Tuesday, whether there is trial today or not! My nomination for post of the day :)

Let's hope she didn't get a pimple. May have to cancel again.

I'm knocking on wood but with no JA sightings, I have a sneaking suspicion court will be cancelled today! :furious:

Did JA draw that? Nah, it's too good.

Wouldn't that be something if JA sketched JM pointing to where JA slashed TA's throat?!?!

But that would be just like her.

A little pre-trial trivia:

Which lying torture murderess said:

"No jury is going to convict me ... because I am innocent and you can mark my words on that."

"If I killed Travis I would beg for the death penalty.”

I'm guessing no court today....

I think jodi will get another day off, hope I'm wrong

While I tend to think the migraines, etc are malingering and fake, why would this woman think this would do anything but irritate the jurors?

Oh wait, nobody else exists in Jodi's world but Jodi.

I would be seriously aggravated if I couldn't make plans, and then had whole days just dropped into my hands. At first it might be novel but by now they've got to be feeling like the rest of us.....get it moving already

I really believe that the longer this Defense drags this on the quicker the deliberations will be. That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

I have a feed! I have a feed!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I'd like to see them pull a full on Easter egg pink, complete with Sunday bonnets for Jodi and JW and maybe, just to be festive, a little cotton tail stuck to Nurmi's rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654