trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we've heard this ALL before :facepalm: Direct #175 and the cript is almost verbatim

Ok ill ask a third time...
What did I miss at the start of court???? Why was katie wick upset?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Josie, Nurmi had a motion before the judge claiming that Juan was outside the courthouse being famous, signing autographs and that a juror saw him.

Jean C. (HLN) was in court and called as a witness but she said she didn't see the incident, didn't see a juror outside. She just watched the video of Juan (with Kate) taking a picture and commented how bad that would be IF a juror saw that.

Juan asked did she see in person or watch a video that showed Juan ever going out the front door at any other time. She said no.

Don't know what the judge ruled on that.

Travis SNEAKS into her room? AYFKM? The story she said is he said he would meet her after everyone went to bed. There was no sneaking -- especially by TA.

God, more sex talk, hasn't this poor jury had enough?!?!

Such nonsense. Jodi screwed Darryl on their first date, right?

Oh mylanta. I miss Nurmi. By the time she's done I think I'm going to be convinced I'm an abuser. Save me Juan.

And ALV is going to go through JA's entire story once again. I can't believe this. And why can't JM object to the way she's saying these things as though they are fact and not as what she was told by the lying liar herself. This woman is talking as if she has verified all of these as facts with the people involved.

Ok ill ask a third time...
What did I miss at the start of court???? Why was katie wick upset?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yesterday Jean Cesaraz or however you spelled it, said on the air that Juan Martinez being outside taking pictures and signing autographs wasn't good because the jury could see it,
The D called Jean to the stand to ask her what she saw...
She saw nothing, they showed her a picture of Katie Wick and Juan and that was the end of that.
Jean says she didn't see a juror see Juan Martinez...
Hope that made sense... :)

:lol: She just said Jodi wasn't very assertive! Unreal.

awwww poor Jod...

whatever happened to "JUST SAY NO"

44 hours at $250 per = $11,000. Ca-Ching!

That doesn't include all of the hours spent reviewing that "plethora" of information she was referring too, meeting with attorneys ... etc. etc.:banghead:

it's hard for women to say NO.....esp if they are not assertive!
says the expert!

JODI IS VERY ASSERTIVE! SHE'S AN AGGRESSIVE <mod snip>!

I find it hard to say no to Haagen Dazs...
Can I murder someone? Who?

Jodi didn't know how to stop sex? hahahahahahhaha! She was vulnerable and her boundaries were being crossed? hahahhahahahhaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966