trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those poor jurors have got to be fit to be tied. What are they supposed to talk about? Do you think they know about tri-color?

Everyone is coming out of chambers now. Juan and Flores just walked by into the side room. #JodiArias

#JodiArias is talking with Willmott by her desk. She is leaving through the side door with the Bailiff though.

@wildabouttrial2

HLN reports this as if they know it's true. LOL. They weren't in there. They don't know.

It could have been the jury's bailiff that overheard something. Nobody knows except the parties involved. :furious:HLN coverage

OK...I want to ask something.

HLN (sorry for using them as the basis for this though...LOL!!) is now saying that if the mistrial happens, and we have to start over, that the $1.4 million spent so far is wasted.

That doesn't make sense to me, based on what I know that $1.4 million stands for.

They wouldn't have to do all of the investigation, etc. all over again, right?

They just go with what they already have and start with a new jury, judge (????) and presenting what we have already seen, right?

They don't actually START ALL OVER and find new experts, new discoveries, etc.

RIGHT???????

I think so, kind of start over. The defense would definitely need to find some new experts, probably why they need a mistrial.

“@elizabetherwin: #JodiArias and attorneys also out of court. Arias is smiling. Alexander's sisters looked upset.”

HLN says they are now out of chambers.

They are out

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 29s
Arias smiled. The Alexanders look unhappy. #JodiArias

:HHJP:Awww...
CNN.com is so hopeful.....for the last hour and a half they have been saying "starting soon...", in the top right hand corner.....

Is it possible the defense is wanting to present some type of ' inflammatory' evidence about TA , something along the lines of demonizing the victim , to help their defense and that's what they could be talking to the family about ? Is it ok to release this info? Is there any such info? I have no clue, I'm just speculating out loud here !

I guess they still have the beastiality card to play.

Really, what more could this slime do to demonize TA any more?

@WildAboutTrial2
"Everyone is coming out of chambers now. Juan and Flores just walked by into the side room. #JodiArias

@WildAboutTrial2
"#JodiArias is talking with Wilmott by her desk. She is leaving through the side door witht he Bailiff though."

@WildAboutTrial2
"#JodiArias put some things down on the desk so it looks to me like she will be coming back in."

@BethKaras
"Arias smiled. The Alexanders look unhappy. #JodiArias"

OMG

Yes the stupid chocolate has me stuck on lvl 257...I hate that I love this game...:furious:

257!!!!! Wow! I'm still struggling to get past Level 35! How long have you been playing to be at such a high level? Impressive! Particularly because I so spectacularly suck at the game...

Can Judge Stephens 'phone a friend'? Someone get Belvin Perry on speed dial. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:rocker: . . . :great: This is the best tweet so far today !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya: THANKS for the tweets !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members