trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“@elizabetherwin: #JodiArias and attorneys also out of court. Arias is smiling. Alexander's sisters looked upset.”

Crap.

They are coming out.Jodi smiling.
I'm starting to wonder as well. I was sitting here for awhile thinking how dumb I was going to feel if they were just discussing the schedule for the next few weeks or something, but . . . . It's been an hour and a half, right? Don't like to speculate on what it is, but it has to be something big.

@BethKaras
"Arias smiled. The Alexanders look unhappy. #JodiArias"

:furious::banghead::maddening::noooo::curses::furious:

I really don't understand the logic/fairness of "jury misconduct"... as in this speculation that #5 may have said something showing her pro-prosecution leanings. At this point, all of those jurors have opinions. We heard them in their questions... "How do you define '*advertiser censored*'? ". Following such logic, all of the jury should have been dismissed for hearing this sarcasm from another juror.

Can anyone explain? These jurors are going to be discussing this case in a few weeks.. what difference does it make, now? I can understand if #5 said something 2 months ago, but they are entitled to their opinions AND they are entitled to some frustration, as well. Maybe this is Nurmi's strategy... drive the jury insane with delays and spy on them.

i read on the legal thread that in civil cases, juries in AZ can discuss the case DURING the trial when they're all together. i don't like that, and i don't like the jury questions either.

juries should sit mute---taking notes or not----during the course of a trial, IMO. when it's over and handed to them, THEN they can discuss it. i think the practice of taking questions amounts to early deliberations, and in this case, MAY have made someone a little too comfortable about making a comment. it just changes the basic premise of a trial to me and i don't like it.

JMO.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so we are back to where we left off.

???

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Testimony!!!!!!!!!!! No mistrial!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes and it will be lunch time so we want be here too long

Who said no court today????????? Why so many rumours? OMG. We do have court today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member