trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wonder as well. I was sitting here for awhile thinking how dumb I was going to feel if they were just discussing the schedule for the next few weeks or something, but . . . . It's been an hour and a half, right? Don't like to speculate on what it is, but it has to be something big.

Maybe attorneys are arguing case law. Maybe it is that simple. We all know how slow Nurmi is.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 21s
The big screen is lowering. Juan and Flores are talking to each other and have smiles on their faces. Alyce just arrived #JodiArias

They are out

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 29s
Arias smiled. The Alexanders look unhappy. #JodiArias

My thought?
Of course - the Alexander girls are normal and this, regardless of what was discussed, is a strain. Hence the unhappy look. JA on the other hand? Crazy-psycho smile. IMO...

Well, I got the main bathroom all cleaned, floor scrubbed and everything nice and tidy. I also changed my bed linens and vacuumed and dusted...anything to keep myself occupied waiting here.

My Hero!!!

TA's sisters might look upset just because they spent time in the same space as JA.

“@CoreyABC15: #JodiArias walked in the courtroom from judge's chambers, talked with her attorney and now just left.”

All is not lost:

The big screen is lowering. Juan and Flores are talking to each other and have smiles on their faces. Alyce just arrived #JodiArias

Me too, since females on AZ's death row have no realistic fear of being put to death. Would Jodi prefer the isolation of death row over LWOP with similar deviants? idk

I think she is more likely to be killed by the other inmates, than be put to death by the state. If she wants to plea, I say take it! ( But please put in a stipulation-no appeals) This needs to be over, or it may never end.

I think it's very possible that they are questioning all of the jurors. On Thursday they were questioned, but it was about Juan and being out in front of the courthouse and if anyone seen that. Now the issue is whatever #5 said, and I imagine they need to know who heard it and what they heard. Then the defense/state would have to argue their points for and against letting #5 and possibly other jurors go. I will not be surprised if more than #5 is let go today *sigh* I just hope its not a mistrial. I told my husband last night, I am tired of this trial but I have put so much time into it, I gotta keep watching now, I will be ticked if it does turn out to be a mistrial.
On the other hand, if #5 is let go.... I really want to hear what she thinks!

Hopefully within a month the trial will be over and Jodies name will fade away.

Jackie Damico ‏@InSessionJackie 1m
Court observers say they saw #JodiArias smiling as she walked out. Interesting...

I am sick and tired of the rumours every single day. I feel for all of us who are sitting at home and desperately waiting for Justice.

Today same thing? And now looks like I am here on their lunch break:facepalm:?:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717