trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically what we are getting out of this is that travis was a full blooded young man living his life like most single men would....and flirted with the opposite sex. that about sums it up.

ah ok. all so clear now.

o0

Probably because of the totality of everything.

They know Jodi successfully booted a very pro prosecution juror and now they are entering a email trashing TA. And last week they were asked to remove their ribbons.

To them it must feel like Jodi gets everything while TA is dead and is being forgotten in this process.

I believe they are right in believing this!

LV with a wide smile in reaction to something Wilmott said, while she continues to debase and destroy Travis.

Juan is NOT happy. He is going to tear Wilmott up today with objections. LOL:rocker:

And I am so sick of Wilmott's giggling and smirking during questions. She acts like a teenager.So immature and catty.

I had a b/f back in the day who was VERY flirtatious and sometimes didn't say such nice things to me, and could be jealous every now and then.

We ended things, but I never once thought to kill him over it. Actually several years later we are both married (to other people) and still good friends. Doesn't make you an abuser...

MOO

I was married and cheated on and threatened with a gun and beat and verbally abused, I never killed him...but maybe I should have.

This is great. They've really pizzed JM off now. He's not going to let them get anywhere with this witness now. No more just letting her ramble.

MOO

Go, Juan!! Get Wilmot with the constant objections! Bet she won't like it much, even though she sure likes to do it.

Juan is a bit angry and is going to make Willmont work for every word.

So Jodi's gloating b/c these stupid emails are in? She's delusional.

It's total hearsay & it's BS. The Hughes' HATE JODI NOW--why don't they ask them?:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Now I HATE ALV, too.

Yes, juror #5 dismissed. Mistrial denied. Sisters are crying. Don't know why. Maybe being so close to the murderer? :furious:

I'm sure their nerves are at the breaking point. Then the killer walks out smirking and smiling the whole time because she got her way. Witch didn't get a mistrial, though.

I think the judge just might be onto the defense's tactic of "we don't have a case so we're going to try and get a mistrial at least once a week." :floorlaugh:

Dangit...why didn't I go get something to eat while I had the chance???

Will they have lunch still...I am assuming yes, right?

TA's family usually needs a place to stay,this trial is depleting their finances, anyone who can offer help please do so.
I think WS has a link?

Juan objecting much more than usual during this witness testimony.

IMHO, Juan tires of this rambling on and will not allow it today. Good for Juan.

That one guy in the courtroom behind JA's mother cracks me up! He's always sleeping.

And there is the snitchy Donavan, wearing bumblebee yellow. Though bumblebees are adorable, and she is NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_