trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take this...I think I might have to shut down for a little while to accomplish something today.

May the gods forgive me..for what I am about to say,,,but I need to vent

Jodi sitting there looking so smug, arrogant, evil..

In my fantasy, I would tie her up, lay her down, force her mouth open, and then pour wet cememt down her throat, then clamp those lips closed, then pour wet cement in her nostrils..

I know this sounds horrid..but its how I feel..

may the gods and the universe bring comfort to the family of travis..

Yes, Jan 2007.

they had just met her. she and TA weren't even 'officially' dating yet and she was already complaining to HIS friends that he wouldn't clarify the nature of their relationship. that's all this is about!!! sky just said TA was a guy who couldn't commit and hadn't done so in 6 years with deanna.

in ALV's book, this is abuse. TERRIBLE abuse, apparently. it didn't take the hughes long to figure out what JA really was----but JW is using this to mislead the jury anyway. JM will fix it. but it's infuriating to me that their words are being twisted like this.

Keep those objections coming Juan.

If nothing else, it's gonna throw of the rehearsed testimony between ALV & Wilmott.
Expect Willmot will begin her pouting and foot stomping any time now.
Each objection will throw off her timing.

GO JUAN !!

Dangit...why didn't I go get something to eat while I had the chance???

Will they have lunch still...I am assuming yes, right?

Yes, lunch is right around the corner. An hour and a half break in testimony.

These Hugh's emails confuse me...

They were his friends but are siding for Jodi??

IIRC...The emails were based on some fake letters drafted by JA accusing Travis of pedophilia, Defense presented these letters to the Hughs, they in turn made some negative references respectively about Travis believing he was a pedophile.

Her smugness is looking towards the jury box - picking out the next victim? :dramaqueen:

Travis' sister crying. I hope someone can give her a big hug! :hug:

I feel jodi and her courtroom posse have notes and backgrounds on everyone of those jurors. Wouldn't put it past them if they were following them and watching their every move. Everyone needs to be extremely careful to follow all rules, DT will look for any hint of gray area....JMO

I can't listen, but just muted the live stream. I am watching body language and trying to keep up with posts here. It is interesting to see the facial expressions that occur at the same time as what you report is happening.

Same here! I just can't hear this

ALV never met TA, or the Hughes.. the only person she talked to was the lying JA and the emails provided to her by the DT. All she can give are impressions.... Really? Am I the only one that thinks this witness can't not be credible?

It's unbelievable that this hearsay is allowed in

I totally agree ... it's absolutely outrageous that this is allowed in :furious:

And there has been NO evidence of "abuse" -- nothing, nada, zip -- to "corroborate" this !

:furious:

I seriously cannot wait for Mr Mrtinez to get ahold of this "woman"-and I use that term lightly.

I only said that because of the response of the tweeters that TA's sisters were visibly upset.

they were quite upset--the camera panned them there were tears....not ja tears REAL TEARS

ALV: "Mr.Alexander has quite a history with women".

Seriously...WTF does that mean?
For most guys that's a compliment. The Hughes see things through a Mormon filter - but after SLC, Mesa has one of the highest percentages of Mormons anywhere. That could be good or bad.

When Mr. Nurmi asked her to question the jury about seeing any media over the weekend, she looked pizzed, or I thought she did. Like, about at her wits end with the DT. So maybe she wants to take her control of the courtroom back. Just hoping.

if i was in he shoes i would have tired of that long ago and informed them that if they don't stop with the constant stalling and what not they will be consequences

willnot is seriosuly getting to me today :banghead:

I'm watching General Hospital ( more interesting), I'll be back they took enough of my day, of and I dislike this witness.

thats is juan,just keep objecting.

he looks super pizzed!!!

oh i cannot wait for him to get his teeth stuck into ALV,i will literally be clapping like a seal

..... and I'm not going to listen to any TH talking about alienating the jury!

[[/I]Wilmott's chirpy attitude has me literally growling at my screen.....

I totally agree ... it's absolutely outrageous that this is allowed in :furious:

And there has been NO evidence of "abuse" -- nothing, nada, zip -- to "corroborate" this !

:furious:

But ALV has magical abilities that allow her to somehow "know" certain things. Maybe they will call a tarot card reader or psychic next??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth