trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jodi was a fantastic, amazing woman" ALV testifies the Hughes said that!!!
Oh, my word!! I guess the Hughes are totally clueless as well!!

in jan. 2007 they were. they'd just met her. pretty sure JW won't be asking about the time sky kicked her out of her home and told TA never to bring her over there again.

I totally agree ... it's absolutely outrageous that this is allowed in :furious:

And there has been NO evidence of "abuse" -- nothing, nada, zip -- to "corroborate" this !

:furious:

while he flirted:furious:

Not only do I want to smack the smug out of JA, I also want to smack the snippy out of Wilmot!!

All Juan needs to do on cross with ALV- Ma'am isn't it true everything the defendant has said has been proven to be a lie? So your expert opinion is based on a lie, right? I have nothing further Your Honor

OK...if I was a juror listening to this...

I wouldn't give two shakes of a stick!

I mean, these emails were written 17 MONTHS before she killed him! They were in a "relationship" for about 6 months, and this email was at the beginning.

But her actions in the next 17 months is what I would care about. CLEARLY, Jodi didn't give 2 carps about what his friends thought!

exhibit 563
Feb 7 e-mail from JA to Travis-
JA felt better - oh good lord. Now it's bad if Arias feels good, or if she feels BAD!!

i didn't see her being smug at all she looks freaked.

i'm gonna miss the snarky questions, which i presume came from juror #5

She doesn't look as smug today, as she has in the past.....

When Mr. Nurmi asked her to question the jury about seeing any media over the weekend, she looked pizzed, or I thought she did. Like, about at her wits end with the DT. So maybe she wants to take her control of the courtroom back. Just hoping.

I thought that sounded so petty on nurmi's part

When was there an argument? Did we ever hear about an argument?

:waiting: Oh...so all you need is a crappy relationship to justify murder? I actually have a few ex-boyfriends who are not long for this world then...

Now ALV testifies she knows Jodi had "hope" and a "good feeling" about the relationship. ALV is a mind reader now. Amazing!!

Just FYI..

My understanding that the Hughes actually have a gag order against them for this trial... Correct?

So I'm going to "speculate" (;)) that they will be appearing in JMs Rebuttal Case .. Yes??

I feel so bad for the Hughes. I bet JA filled their heads with lies about TA and they fell for her lies and called him out on things she told them which were half truths and lies. Later they figured out she was a liar and psychopath And turned on her but their damaging emails based on her lies are now being used against a murdered friend whom they loved. It's so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth