trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i thought there was something on my tablet screen but its a mole/freckle on ALV's face ha i need a break :floorlaugh:

OMG "pattern". <-----cue domestic violence key words

people come together after an argument. blah blah blah

"learned hopefulness"...between periods of distress there is healing.

Travis addressed JA's concerns and she felt good about it.

*barf*

So JODI said she had a conversation with the Hughes, then JODI told Travis all about it - even though she really didn't want to. Then based on what JODI said to Travis, he wrote the Hughes about what he heard from JODI? So, all of this email exchange comes from things JODI said to Travis and the Hughes.

All I can see from this exchange is that Jodi tried to come between Travis and his friends.

This just goes to motive really. She became obsessed with Travis. He was just not into her!

LaViolette bot. Just plug her in to the narrative and watch her search and detroy.

ALV never met TA, or the Hughes.. the only person she talked to was the lying JA and the emails provided to her by the DT. All she can give are impressions.... Really? Am I the only one that thinks this witness can't not be credible?

Jodie tried to Saratoga Travis friendship. With the Hughes by creating a web of lies,drama. I bet the hughes are feeling so bad having to listen to this. I know they hate. That the family has to hear this.

MY God they dated 5 months and had a mutual consentual sexual relationship that they kept going for a while longer. I mean seriously it is not like they were married for yrs, or had kids together or anything more than a lot of people have these days. I hate that they act like Jodi and Travis were like married forever and that Travis had some kind of duty to be faithful to only her.

Jodi keeps glaring toward the jury during testimony. Looks like she's writing notes, too. She probably has her sights set on another one...

Poor Tr-Color...

“@KatieWickUSA: Juror 5 crying as she was taken to elevator. I've watched her for 9 weeks. She was most attentive of all jurors! #JodiArias"

Just MOO but I think Chris and Sky Hughes wrote those e-mails just to get rid of Jodi. JMHO

I thought about that too, but even so, she's not the first woman to be used for sex. And these days, that can go for a man too. In other words, he's just not that into you Jodi. So ya move on and cut your losses, NOT THE PERSON !! :banghead:

Things were cleared up in Jodi's mind with Travis after that Hughes email, I guess...until she killed him.

The Hughes told Jodi she should move on. That's important to me. She could have moved on. No reason for her to drive across state lines after not seeing Travis for two months and murdering him.

I can't listen to this BS! I'll turn it back on when I start to see posts like,

"JUAN!!! FINALLY!!!"

"Get her JM!!"

Etc, Etc.... I'm done listening to JW's high school giggly voice. :furious:

I can't wait for rebuttal!!!!!! :rocker:

I can't stand Jodi Ann's smug face right now. Hey Jodi...did you know you're going to eventually live on Death Row all by yourself? Wipe the freakin' smirk off your ugly face.

Katie Wick &#8207;@KatieWickUSA

Juror 5 crying as she was taken to elevator...I've watched her for 9 weeks. She was most attentive of all jurors! #JodiArias

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=jodiarias&src=typd

Apparently she wasn't very attentive to those statements to remember the admonition.

I mean what is it about "do not talk" that people don't understand? Is it the age of social media we live in, where people (especially younger) think every tiny aspect of their lives need publishing? Is discretion a lost art?

<modsnip>

She almost blew the whole trial. Shame on her for that!!

The standards a jury is held to are extreme and quite frankly I doubt ANYONE in such a high profile nonsequestered case ever flawlessly follows the rules. Not that they itentionally break them, but in a multiple month span it's impossible to control what others say to you, what you might see on a magazine rack or on a tv out in public etc. and frankly we dont know what she said and it could have been something completely irrelevant but suggestive of "bias." Everyone has opinions and after LIVING and BREATHing this trial for months it's not surprising someone let a little comment slip. They are human, doing a public service and making a big sacrifice. They don't deserve flack for making a human error when they have been very active in the trial and trying their best to do their duty.

2007 emails, Chris and Skye know nothing about the sociopath yet! Travis was a "player," Jodi felt bad, heard bad things, gets back together...BAH! Relevance?:banghead:

and how would ALV now that jodi didn't make that tshirt? was she there. i think not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay