trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is confusing... so they're an "official couple", but not "boyfriend-girlfriend"?

It does look darker. It looks black today, and before it looked salt & pepper dark brown.

Noooooo Juan!! Don't do the "Just For Men"!! You're too dignified for that.

I totally agree. Juan, leave your hair alone. Go home, rinse that stuff out. Don't do that ever again!:facepalm:

I feel so bad for the Hughes. I bet JA filled their heads with lies about TA and they fell for her lies and called him out on things she told them which were half truths and lies. Later they figured out she was a liar and psychopath And turned on her but their damaging emails based on her lies are now being used against a murdered friend whom they loved. It's so sad.

I do feel bad for the Hughes.

:lol: She doesn't e-mail very much!

:doh: They didn't have much e-mail in the 70's! :lol:

Great, she doesn't know Facebook, twitter, email or texting, YET she's testifying about a relationship between people in their 20's. Lol how can she know anything relevant?

I just don't understand the relevance of ALV testifying to the Hughes' emails and the stupid t-shirt/shorts. Let's just ask everyone. "Mr. Bailiff, what did you think about that t-shirt?" COME ON!

Hmmm... interesting that ALV wasn't aware of the "Travis's" underwear. More proof JA made those herself.:twocents:

What is wrong with that stupid female lawyer, she sounds so out of breath, worse than usual!!!!!

Oh my gawd. ALV doesn't understand "email language."

THIS is the expert I would NOT pay to lie for my defense.:facepalm:

OK...who's getting screen shots!?!?!?!?

Or is this email somewhere already??

Oh my GOSH, this woman is stuck in the 70's. She doesn't email?????? My 86 year old Grandfather (bless his heart) emails!!

Sneaky sneaky.

The BCC line wouldn't show up if she actually forwarded to Travis.

We need someone whos tech savy to create a Juan app for our smart phone that way we can get alerts when hes up :)

I still don't care if TA was a ladies man.
I don't care if he dumped Jodi.
I don't care if he used Jodi.
HE DID NOT DESERVE TO BE SLAUGHTERED BY THIS PSYCHO.
I am sure this jury feels the same way.
ALV is a waste of time and space.

I don't care either. FGS he was a single man.

IMO

I think (JMO) that Jodi gave Travis the shirt that says "property of travis alexanders, for Valentines day.

We have no idea what got juror 5 dismissed. Can we wait to trash her until we know the facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay