trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the aunt beside Arias's mother. Is she gone today?
Maybe more trashing the family?

I lesson to all idiots, use email to pay bills not display your life on a platter!

I can't listen, but just muted the live stream. I am watching body language and trying to keep up with posts here. It is interesting to see the facial expressions that occur at the same time as what you report is happening.

People, I think it's going to be all good.

JA looks a little smug, but if you look harder you can see fear in her eyes. This is the last stand for the defense, and if all they have is hearsay from their seventh-choice witness and getting one juror booted then we're looking pretty good. Wilmott will end her questions (eventually) and JM will get his turn. Then the state is up.

Just hold on a bit longer. Justice is coming, and it will be sweet.

i didn't see her being smug at all she looks freaked.

i'm gonna miss the snarky questions, which i presume came from juror #5

From now on, I hope Juan objects to EVERYTHING Willmott asks. EVERYTHING!!!!

If I were juror #5, I would go hide under a rock for a while, and dye my hair some monotone style.

She's lucky she didn't ruin the whole trial and waste all that money spent so far. If she has any sense she will keep her mouth shut until this trial is over. She could cause problems speaking about the trial at this point. I hope the judge advised her of that.

Might be informative to hear from Juror #5 on the tv now!! What show will book her first?

Hey! Wasn't Justin Falconer, the first dismissed juror from Scott Peterson's jury, also Juror #5??? :seeya:

These Hugh's emails confuse me...

They were his friends but are siding for Jodi??

I believe ja manipulated them in a convo over this--I don't get anything from it--I thnk it was also VERY early in the realitionship and later they despised her----she was never invited back in the house...first impression

Proof you can't try to read anyone in the courtroom, just like juror #5, it's all guesswork.

I only said that because of the response of the tweeters that TA's sisters were visibly upset.

Do we know what these emails say? Can we read them online anywhere? TIA.

the judge seems a lot more confident with her decisions today? anyone else feeling that?

like she is sustaining/over ruling right away???
When Mr. Nurmi asked her to question the jury about seeing any media over the weekend, she looked pizzed, or I thought she did. Like, about at her wits end with the DT. So maybe she wants to take her control of the courtroom back. Just hoping.

Ha! No physical abuse...Travis is a flirt, not that interested in JA...no big deal unless there is more.

Yep, we are witnessing a $1.4M ++ trial for a "he just wasn't that into you" clueless/obsessive girl.

Yes, girl. She acted like a 13 year old. He just wasn't that interested in her, other than a booty call, and she couldn't catch a clue. :banghead: So, he had to die! :furious::furious:

LV with a wide smile in reaction to something Wilmott said, while she continues to debase and destroy Travis.

In all fairness, she is summarizing the words of his FRIENDS.

From the beginning there has been something about the Hughes' that I have not liked, so I apologize if that offends anyone. But if I had friends like that, I wouldn't need any enemies, that's for sure. JMO

what's with Donovan always in NEON colors??

not that she wouldn't stand out otherwise....just sayin..

I want to know where ALV got all of her information about Travis? Did she get it from JA or just from the emails between JA and TA? So the Highes' advised JA to move on out of the relationship? Jury should be allowed to see the email in total!

Juan has been trying to keep that email out.

People, I think it's going to be all good.

JA looks a little smug, but if you look harder you can see fear in her eyes. This is the last stand for the defense, and if all they have is hearsay from their seventh-choice witness and getting one juror booted then we're looking pretty good. Wilmott will end her questions (eventually) and JM will get his turn. Then the state is up.

Just hold on a bit longer. Justice is coming, and it will be sweet.

I agree! She knows this is the end. There is a seriousness in her eyes I haven't seen before. I hope she shakes like a chihuahua when she's convicted.

"Jodi was a fantastic, amazing woman" ALV testifies the Hughes said that!!!
Oh, my word!! I guess the Hughes are totally clueless as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus