trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and how would ALV now that jodi didn't make that tshirt? was she there. i think not
I absolutely 100% believe that JA made the tshirt and btms. That is something that an immature girl would think up and think it was cute. There is no way that a grown man would do something so corny. I can't believe the jury would believe that ridiculous business either.

Someone asked --- and I didn't see the answer, but what is the time frame of these emails. How long AFTER he started dating JA were these emails written? And how much time had the Hughes spent around Jodi?

It sounds to me that Sky was giving JA some advise. Didn't TA tell the Hughes that "a very reluctant Jodi" talked to him about what they said.

She wasn't reluctant, she was creating one of her "dramas".

Keep those objections coming Juan.

If nothing else, it's gonna throw of the rehearsed testimony between ALV & Wilmott.
Expect Willmot will begin her pouting and foot stomping any time now.
Each objection will throw off her timing.

GO JUAN !!

ALV looks like she's reading from a script.. like it's been rehearsed.

Screenshot of JA's letter to Abe:

Attachments

• Letter from Jodi to Abe.jpg
    Letter from Jodi to Abe.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 143
Okay, I am hitting the Playdoh button.. That is what all this stuff is.. Playdoh, MS Defense witness is making huge assumptions and saying nothing for fact. It is all mushy playdoh getting molded to what she wants it to look like..

I sent the same letter to a guy after meeting my DH. We were not involved yet but I wanted him.. :).

I am calling this brown playdoh..

Have to disagree. When the only instruction is "Don't talk about it" then it's a pretty minimal expectation for compliance

It wasn't anything out of her control, like what she saw, it's what she said.

That said, the judge, letting this go on and on and on without enough work to stimulate the jury is asking for more trouble along these lines.

The DT is counting on it.

This witness is such a hot mess. She is no expert-just a talking head for the defense.

Alyce <modsnip> is telling the jury what Travis thought?

I don't. I bet it was Sky Hughes who was gossiping about TA's relationship with JA. She shouldn't have butted in. And Nurmi told her lies hoping to get her on his side. JM will clear all this up.

Yes im sure sky is feeling pretty bad, angry, sad at having to hear her emails used to jodies benefit! On national tv( in the death of their friend) I'm sure they have many regrets for allowing Jodie to suck them in to her drama and lies.
I do believe nurmi tried to make them (chris,sky) more of a defense witness. Chris was pretty pissed at nurmi.

Can I hate Jodi anymore than right now? I wonder how fast #5 will have an interview with HLN?

How does this expert look at herself in the mirror or sleep at night given that she is testilying for a proven prevaricating murderess? Is it anything for the money??? She is loathesome for whoring herself out for the benefit of this vile, odious demon. She does a disservice to all legitimate victims of DV. My hate for her grows by the minute. She is contemptable.

JMO
:banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members