trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the Jodi innocent site was taken down. rofl You think maybe they started all this crap and afraid someone (JM) might come after them in some way.

LMAO--If you are "banned" it looks like a blank white screen. I should know, I left a message about the owner of the board being in Pakistan!:floorlaugh:

I wonder when Jodi & Travis were Astral Projecting themselves at night, they had vaginal or anal sex?

I will go with anal sex because astral kinda sounds like astro...as in astroglide (KY's competitive cousin).

Seems like this "Abe email" will be easy to cross. Abe says he never got it (according to some Ws'ers - I guess I don't know this for sure) and if you look at the document, it does not have Abe's email address anywhere. If she had forwarded it after sending it to Abe, his email address would've been listed right above where it says "Hi Abe,". I guess she could've cut it out, but if Abe can testify he never got it or the computer expert can testify there is no evidence it was sent to Abe's address, then all of that put together proves JA was just trying to manipulate TA with this - playing more of her games.

KDDJ said last night on DD that she asked if she was in lunch line & Nurmi was nearby... NOTHING BEYOND THAT as far as details given on show last night.

I think "media" person may have slipped card or mentioned after verdict interview or something

After hearing that last night, and reading the other day that there was a juror sitting out front eating an ice cream cone while 'Juan supporters' were near by on Thursday, I am thinking that it could be as simple as #5 overhearing something and repeating it.

Why they allowed these jurors to roam freely at lunch,before and after trial is beyond me. Not with all the people and hype around it. I am surprised we have only lost 1 at this point.

Where is the original (not forwarded) email that went directly to Abe? Do we know if he ever received this email? Or was it all concocted to send to TA to push his buttons?
Couldn't she send the BCC to one of her own email accts?

We have no idea what got juror 5 dismissed. Can we wait to trash her until we know the facts?

And considering no other jurors were dismissed and there is no mistrial I have to wonder how bad/egregious it really was. Given what we know of the DT I would be more inclined to see them making a mountain out of a molehill than this seemingly very diligent juror willfully violating her duty. There are so many innocuous comments that the defense could spin so as to make her appear to have a bias and we know how careful this judge is that I can easily see her just caving and saying she'll just dismiss this one juror. But now they have an easier issue for appeal as if what she said showed bias maybe it did affect others and they just weren't questioned closely enough...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought she asked someone in line at a lunch place if they were in the line or not and Nurmi heard it? As in it wasn't something worth worrying about at all, did she say more than that do we know?

If so she hardly did a thing wrong except be polite to the wrong person with the wrong person there to use it.

Then why would she have been dismissed? If truly that's what happened, she asked someone if they were in line, come on really? She'd be dismissed for that? I don't think so.

I don't care exactly what she said. It was apparently enough to get her dismissed. They were told not to talk about the case. Period. It wasn't "don't talk a lot" or "don't tell the media anything" or "don't talk when you're drunk"

there's not a lot of grey area when jurors are told not to talk about a case.

WORD. If the boyfriend decided to color his gray, I would color his face with a Sharpie. For reals.

LOL I like DH's salt and pepper hair.

People shouldn't dye their hair one solid color, especially men.

I still love Juan, for me it's his brain and passion that I admire and respect.

I wonder why the Jodi innocent site was taken down. rofl You think maybe they started all this crap and afraid someone (JM) might come after them in some way.

I checked it a few minutes ago when I saw your post quoted and it is still there and so is the casey site.

And I am very against whatever Juan did to his hair, my little man crush has diminished, men should know this - dying their hair is not attractive, it makes them look insecure.

Not me......it would take a lot more than that for my heart to subside when it comes to Juan. I find him so interesting, mesmerizing and adorable.

IMO

Why would the defense bring these letters and comments from the hughes in if they can be brought in to refute them????

This makes no sense to me... Almost .. I don't know.. not smart..

I'm totally lost on this one. Testimony from this joke on the stand is like "Jodi was abused." Well, how do you know that? "Jodi told me." OkeyDokey.

That would force the judge to pick up the pace (she'd have absolute anarchy if the jury was sequestered and worked 12-15 hours a week)

and that's not likely to happen IMO

I didn't know that they could sequester the jury after the trial has begun. I think they should have been from the get-go. I have to agree - it does not seem likely...

This testimony is unwatchable and doesn't pass the sniff test. Amazing how someone could offer this testimony without a good understanding of the context. This witness is terribly unaware of how out of touch she is with modern society as far as relationships go, not to mention email, which itself is often considered obsolete by the texting generation.

A 5 or 6 month "dating/sexual" relationship in one's 20's or 30's are often fleeting, as folks figure out what they are looking for long-term or just having some fun before house & kids, etc.

:Welcome1:

I don't like it either and I think it just screams "look at me, look at me!"...not a good time at all for him to drastically change his appearance. jmo

Tbh, I really can't see why it matters?

He's there to do his job, if he does it well - then that's all that matters to me.
I'm not trying to be difficult here, but imho, its his hair, his business.

It really should not effect anything.

LOL I like DH's salt and pepper hair.

People shouldn't dye their hair one solid color, especially men.

I still love Juan, for me it's his brain and passion that I admire and respect.

I call BS, you know you want his hot body :Banane05:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members