trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have 4? I need 1 for my fake PTSD, 1 for my Migraines, 1 for when Juan yells at me and Chihuahua shake starts, and 1 for when that hot guy on the jury won't look at my bewbs:floorlaugh:
I need one for my chihuahua. His house-training has been shot ever since I started watching this trial. :p

Will the Judge come out and call for lunch recess?

:seeya:

I'm going get a smoke ... I can't take this waiting ... BRB !

:please: Justice for Travis !

I believe Jury 5 is being asked to leave This is very formal process that can take time :) Hold faith Travis supporters #jodiarias

This judge does too much secret stuff!! :twocents:

Attorneys on Fox had information that juror #5 said something negative about the defense. That was all they said...

who knows at this point :/

I know its difficult to refrain. Maybe the jury needs a WS admin to set them straight!

:great:

Oh my ! Am I hearing correctly? Jodi and Travis's family in
Chambers together???

I know. I questioned that too.

IMO I doubt they would be in the same "room" like that. Together. The accused and the victims family? That seems doubtful to me!

I was thinking new plea

Why does everyone think there is a new plea? The DT is fighting for a mistrial, that is why they are in chambers. They want more than a juror ousted, they want a mistrial.

certainly not Fox:floorlaugh:

Yes. Fox. They cover this daily when court is in session and they are VERY victim friendly (none of the liberal "criminals deserve this and that crap") and have great analysis. Hate on Fox all ya want, but they have done a good job covering this during the day. IMO, of course. :)

I don't think much legal business is going on with TA family and Jodi in the room.

It would all be done between the lawyers first.

I find this interesting because I don't believe JA was in the room as each juror was questioned. So why is she in there with the sisters (or hopefully, they tossed her back in her holding cell).

What on earth could they possibly be talking about? If it was a deal, then JM would just talk to the family himself. But I can't see him taking a deal - ever.

MOO

Mel

:floorlaugh:
I'll take one - my prescription is just about out!

SO JA is in chambers with TA's sisters? Oh Dear God, Lord have Mercy. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that monster.

Wonder what the murderess is pi$$ing about now. She probably wants them removed from the courtroom too!

Ughhh!

Mel

Oh I hope the bailiff has his remote control in his hand, in case she acts up.
Shock her with electricity! Buzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzz. Give her an instant perm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15