trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please Jodi. I'm willing to bet that Tri color wasn't the only juror questioning your innocence. I can't watch this. I need to come back when Juan crosses her

This is rankhearsay. I have no idea how this is being allowed in under any theory. I'm racking my mind for any rule of evidence that could support this but coming up nil....do any of the other lawyers have a clue?

Wow DT going to use TAs friends against TA etc...

BS THIS DT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOW KNOWING SHE KILLED HIM VIOLENTLY and still trying to throw him under the bus!!!

I think prosecution can then bring them in to testify...shouldn't be a problem (hopefully)!

Panic! . . . . I have no live feed that is working . . . can anyone help?

This really bugs me. "Her Impression" of these e-mails is absurd! :gavel:

Yah know, as a professional...an expert at that....

you would think that a professional would decline to comment on emails between two parties that have not been interviewed, one of them being the deceased victim.

I am heartbroken watching TA's family in such despair.

I CAN'T WAIT untiil Juan crosses this witness. I will bet anyone $$ that he will NOT be nice. She is going to get run over. Juan is going to go full on pitbull. Take it to the bank.

Is it just me or due the bags under the eyes of AVL look like they're multiplying??

If I were juror #5, I would go hide under a rock for a while, and dye my hair some monotone style.

WOW Sam is very upset! I wonder what happened. So is Tanisha.

Well, the ends will justify the means. Jodi will be the one to get sentenced to death and it will be worth it.

Poor Samantha and Tanisha. I am livid at the beast. :furious:

If Jodi did appear to be happy it is probably because she caused TA's family more pain. Sorry, but I do think she would get off on something like that alone.

I completely agree Beach. She was looking very smug. She had a huge smirk on her face while she looked over at TA's family.

She is literally evil incarnate.

I am glad it has been settled. wouldn't be easy for Arizona to come up with another mil..its time for jodie to stop being smug and face the facts. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life