trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she wasn't ready to leave the relationship, she moved thousands of miles to be nearer to someone who told her he wanted to date others, and that she should do the same - and she's now upset and suicidal that he doesn't want to spend time with her, just as he said he didn't.
How is this Travis' issue?
Didn't Rachel ask her to move out almost immediately, and Jodi paid no rent or expenses? Maybe defense hasn't called Rachel to testify because Rachel wasn't so crazy about Jodi, either.

To those who saw the pre-trial hearing where JM got to take on ALV, how did she fare? Does she get testy? I'm thinking ahead to what cross will be like.

If my husband looks crooked I tell him that 'I've recently learned whatever he is doing is abuse. He now often begins a sentence with "I know this is probably abusive and grounds for murder but...."

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

:giggle: Your husbands funny.

Does he have a crooked finger too?

For some reason I feel the need to apologize to the men of planet earth because of the biased gender judgements ALV has placed upon innocent men.

Men are victims of abuse by women
Men are used
Men are be raped by women
Men are viciously murdered by women
Men can be trapped in violent relationships

:twocents:

Jodi says her first 'consensual' vaginal sex was in August 2007? hahahahahahahaha! This is comical!

I agree with the people here saying she's stuck in the 70's. I knew a woman a lot like this back in the 70's when these thoughts were cutting edge. 40 years later it appears we're in the same place. :banghead:

Are you having your own personal "Groundhog Day" Steely?
Realin' in the years?? ;) j/k with ya :floorlaugh:

They would make a lovely couple these two, wouldn't they? They would compete to see who could be more boring.....

Alice functions with a 1960s mentality. Women would not move on in the 1960s.

In fairness, women in the 60's - especially if they had children - had many impediments (social, financial, religious) to "moving on" that just aren't relevant today. It really was a different world.

Ewwww!!! Creepy!

images

:what::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG- he apologizes for seeing other women, and she takes him back because WHY??? because shes a sick stalker who was obsessed with him.

Fellow transcribers . . . .it is your turn to tag in - I am unable to continue today!

May the force be with you!

They need to get this phony off the stand. Did she just say "he wanted to drool over them all day" about pics of Jodi (objected to and sustained)? FFS, I can't believe this "expert" is for realz.

Yeah that really made me angry. This is an outrage, actually!

Why/how does ALV get to refresh her recollection by reading when the lawyers are at sidebar??

So....are they really going to go through every.single.journal.entry? I think this witness is done and have had enough of her. Not much that she can say to "testify" for JA AND TA through what these writings "sound" like, or how TA "must have been acting" and "how that made JA feel"

This is a bunch of BS and TA isn't there to defend himself from her words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member