trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I feel the need to apologize to the men of planet earth because of the biased gender judgements ALV has placed upon innocent men.

Men are victims of abuse by women
Men are used
Men are be raped by women
Men are viciously murdered by women
Men can be trapped in violent relationships

:twocents:

BBM - I can't agree with this one, simply because of evolution's wiring of man.

To those who saw the pre-trial hearing where JM got to take on ALV, how did she fare? Does she get testy? I'm thinking ahead to what cross will be like.

Nobody saw it. It's only in transcriptions that aren't available to the public. JC said that she saw them and that she and Juan go at it and that ALV does not fair very well.

And here we are over a week later with all this blather from this "expert" and not ONE word about any physical abuse. All this blathering that has nothing whatsoever to do with this case yet blathering about it as IF Travis was being physically abusive all this time because of all these comparisons to battered women. Why in the world is the judge not telling them to MOVE ALONG and get to some kind of evidence that there was physical abuse???

How in the world can the defense believe that boring the heck out of everyone day after day with all this day to day detail of their basically NORMAL relationship that does NOT show any kind of abuse much less physical abuse (which is ALL THAT MATTERS in this case) is the least bit helpful to Jodi? All JW is doing with this expert is showing that they had a basic sexual relationship entirely normal when the people in it see other people and is nothing at all abusive in any way much less physically abusive.

What in the world is the defense thinking with all this time wasted on totally immaterial rubbish that so far only makes both Travis and Jodi seem perfectly normal?

:banghead:

Wtf is with the laughing.....??!?!?

I agree with the people here saying she's stuck in the 70's. I knew a woman a lot like this back in the 70's when these thoughts were cutting edge. 40 years later it appears we're in the same place. :banghead:

Steely ITA, I think WE'VE evolved. But this woman is perpetually stuck in a time warp. I was a 60's child and a 70's teen, and I knew women like this too. But what she's talking about is not relevant in this day and age.

did she seriously just laugh at juan objection?

man does she know how annoying that is? if i were on that jury id ask the judge to make her stop :banghead:

its not cute and its not smart willmot

OMG now she and Wilmott are calling JA and Travis 'partners.':banghead:

WTH?

Travis sent a letter to a female friend asking her to send him photos so he could drool on them. The female friend complied.

THIS IS SO ABUSIVE! WOMEN HATE TO HAVE HANDSOME MEN SUGGEST THAT THEY ARE SEXY. THIS WOMAN WAS OBVIOUSLY FORCED TO SEND TRAVIS PHOTOS! Right, Alyce?
I want to know if the pictures were of her. Maybe they were Beyonce?

I'm not even watching this is all rubbish!

Abuse my a$$

Get Juan on !

travis clingy?

righhhttttt

i'll crack the jokes

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:facepalm::facepalm:

I would like the Juror that had the early exit today to know we would welcome her warmly and are anxious to know her thoughts

(wouldn't that be interesting) I venture to guess she wants to take a nice deep breath and then maybe we can hear from her somehow

This should be repeated. Of course people should know that they need to be verified before posting.

Ive not seen anything yet to justify Jodi shooting Travis and the alt "I cant remember" Jodi stabbing him 29 times and slashing his throat.

Ewwww!!! Creepy!

images

AH ahahahhahahaha! :floorlaugh:

Yes. Thats exactly why, remember the first time Travis had vaginal sex with her she was asleep. She woke up after he had taken her panties off and penetrated her.

In The World According to Jodi. Who knows if any of it is true? I don't believe anything she says. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea