trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched high and low online using Google and Spokeo and the last Matilda Evanson (I tried every variation for spelling) coming up were born on 1880s-1930s.... You can hide yourself online decently but not THAT well!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I can't find anything either. I did not hear this name before in this trial

So....are they really going to go through every.single.journal.entry? I think this witness is done and have had enough of her. Not much that she can say to "testify" for JA AND TA through what these writings "sound" like, or how TA "must have been acting" and "how that made JA feel"

This is a bunch of BS and TA isn't there to defend himself from her words

Yes. They can't have it both ways though...She seems to have written a lot of negative things whereas the DA has previously argued that she wouldn't write negative things.

Which one is it? Does she write negative things or not?

moo

BBM: BINGO !

Judge's bias really shows ...

:seeya:

Paaaleeeaaase!! Don't tell me the judge is biased!! Dontcha think she is just airing on the side of caution (since it IS a death penalty case)

I am, however, wondering why all of JM's objections are being over-ruled (or at leas most of them). I think JM is trying to make it a little difficult in view of the recent events (in chambers).

I'm just hearing AVL testifying about Jodi's journal ... how she is contemplating suicide and she is pathetic etc.) Well?? She's got THAT right. She is one pathetic person.

Beth Karas InSession
A few jurors take notes. Juror #5's chair is empty. No notes in the basket. One juror rubs his eyes. One "rests" his closed eyes. Another swivels back and forth in his chair. #JodiArias

BBM

No notes. . . .YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious question.

What must it be like to be ALV's spouse? :what:

He or she must have to speak to another therapist before having a dinner conversation with ALV. :what:

Alyce sulks continuously. Everything dh does is abusive.
-Makes morning pot of coffee=abusive
-Doesn't make morning pot of coffee=abuse
-Puts dog outside=abusive
-Doesn't put dog outside=abusive
-Doesn't call Alyce every hour while he's at work=abusive
-Does call Alyce every hour while he's at work=abusive

She can make things better or worse over the next five years? I wonder which one she picked? :waitasec:

Wow, I just tuned in after having a temporary loss of interest in this BS trial. I cannot believe what I am hearing. I heard she felt "stupid and blind."

Well, join the damn ranks of every other human in the history of the earth for having lost a round or two in the "love" game.

This is absurdity to the nth degree. Why is the jury being subjected to this crap?

Beth Karas InSession
A few jurors take notes. Juror #5's chair is empty. No notes in the basket. One juror rubs his eyes. One "rests" his closed eyes. Another swivels back and forth in his chair. #JodiArias

sounds like they are totally enthralled by ALV :facepalm:

ETA: i was thinking about you today and i dunno why??! hadn't seen you around for a while

oh dear Jesus....self blame for the relationship...but no self blame for brutally murdering Travis???? Seriously?????

Alyce sulks continuously. Everything dh does is abusive.
-Makes morning pot of coffee=abusive
-Puts dog outside=abusive
-Doesn't call Alyce every hour while he's at work=abusive
-Does call Alyce every hour while he's at work=abusive

Coffee=forcing her from a peaceful sleep
Dog outside= alienation of affection from her pet/isolation
Doesn't call= making her feel unneeded, probably cheating
Does call= controlling, attempting to isolate, possessiveness/power differential

BBM - I can't agree with this one, simply because of evolution's wiring of man.

If you read the literature about female abusers concerning male victims then you would know they most certainly can be raped and coerced into sex they do not want.

Links have been put up here before that discusses it.

Men can be psychologically, physically, and sexually abused by females.

IMO

JA's law of attraction says if you can't attract someone to you, you kill him.

I'm honestly getting embarrassed for Wilmont getting Article and Journal mixed up. What the heck?

Beth Karas InSession

So was JurorNo5 the one dropping most of the notes into the basket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38