trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo utterly confused .... is not the majority of this just 100% heresay :what:
and haven't we established her journals are designed specifically for this trial (by her)?

lawyers .... is this truly allowed ... it is all so subjective and based simply on what "it" says :what:

I am truly confused :eek:

Beth Karas InSession
A few jurors take notes. Juror #5's chair is empty. No notes in the basket. One juror rubs his eyes. One "rests" his closed eyes. Another swivels back and forth in his chair. #JodiArias

That is good news!

He also wanted a threesome with her and another woman, to which, she said, she would not have said no to.

I'm sure the jury is not buying into the pedophilia. Travis liked woman to much, the jury has come to the conclusion that Jodie was obsessed with Travis. She is a danger to society.
All this repetitious psycho babble of wilmotts is very. Annoying to us, can you imagine the jurors. Haven't these emails already been brought up before?
I've never seen anything like this.

What is thA witness? Some kinda stalker..murderer excusinator?

WTH?!?!? Now she gets to analyze Lisa Andrews, too????!!! :furious:

:notgood: HLN, just showed their line-up for tonight - NG - Inside Travis' Funeral.

:doh:

It's not very heartbreaking to hear that a lying, murdering has low self-esteem.

Blather blather blather! ^^^^^^^^ greases floor and invites ALV over for meatballs, promptly starts throwing meatballs at ALV as she enters door

Wow, I just tuned in after having a temporary loss of interest in this BS trial. I cannot believe what I am hearing. I heard she felt "stupid and blind."

Well, join the damn ranks of every other human in the history of the earth for having lost a round or two in the "love" game.

This is absurdity to the nth degree. Why is the jury being subjected to this crap?

Really? Travis Alexander was murdered, I doubt his family thinks this is a bs trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoMagnolia2