trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just utterly amazed at this witness and how she knows Travis so well, the ins and outs of his personality, what his intent is, how he treats people.

All from one forged Jodi email

Dang it.

Folks, it is official. I am abusive.

The better half just tossed some leftover pizza into the microwave.

She brought it over to me.

I told her, "its good, but its still a bit cold."

Shame on me.

What's the point of this?
We already heard from Lisa. We like her. We believe her.
She told her side of the story. She explained her email.

Who cares what ALV has to say about it??!
I am getting beyond irritated.

How can she tell all these details from a simple e-mail? She makes things up like Jodi does.

Paaaleeeaaase!! Don't tell me the judge is biased!! Dontcha think she is just airing on the side of caution (since it IS a death penalty case)

I am, however, wondering why all of JM's objections are being over-ruled (or at leas most of them). I think JM is trying to make it a little difficult in view of the recent events (in chambers).

I'm just hearing AVL testifying about Jodi's journal ... how she is contemplating suicide and she is pathetic etc.) Well?? She's got THAT right. She is one pathetic person.

The judge is biased. Sorry....just watch her with JW.

Nurmi was asleep. His head was nodding. lol

Who can blame him? How many days of this senseless immaterial blathering can anyone stand without falling into a coma?

Good grief, are we STILL stuck in August, 2007??? Wake me up when they finally manage to get to the time of the murder.

I am just utterly amazed at this witness and how she knows Travis so well, the ins and outs of his personality, what his intent is, how he treats people.

I thought she wasn't supposed to comment on Travis directly because she never talked to him, this is all JODI vomit - how can they allow this?

Travis forced Lisa to date him and break up with him.

I'm a woman and this witness has convinced me that I've abused myself.

Me too! By listening to this testimony voluntarily! I thought it couldn't get worse than Dr. Fog. I was WRONG!!! :blushing:

Wilm,ott answering her objected question now!!!

Judge get a grip of her please!!!!!!!

Say what you want about AV. She did a heck of a job with that house. Come one, six kids and three adults? Think of the laundry and cooking alone. Let's not forget that.

And that abusive Sam never popping the question!!

Hello to all courageous trial watchers still watching....i thought i could continue, i feel guilty now... grrrrrrr - i'm blaming myself and will NOT show remorse

I need to move away

Who thinks the jury cares about this testimony?

I am trying to put myself in a position where I am juror for capital murder and this would not matter to me in the least... It has nothing to do with the murder. Nothing.

I think Juan should stand up and say.. "I got nothin' for this witnes"s to prove how inconsequential it is.

Listen, you need to wear a lot of hats to take care of the Brady's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma