trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the court reporter looks like he wants to type "Bull***** bull***** bull***** bull***** bull***** bull*****..."

Seriously in all the trials y'all have watched, have you ever seen someone take his long to cross? Nurmi did it with jodi too. But I'm serious and frustrated I've never ever in all my born years have. Seen anything like this. I'm beyond frustrated with this woman.

Frustration! This trial is like the Twilight Zone jacked up on bogus steroids. JW just goes on and on and on. A bunny she's not but wishes she were. Nurmi sits there hour after hour wishing he could get away from his client from hell. JA looks around like she's Queen for the day, or week or month and wishes she could wish JM into the cornfield. STICK A FORK IN CUZ WE'RE ALL WELL DONE!

Stalkers hang around without encouragement.

JW is leading this witness....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

What's the point of this?
We already heard from Lisa. We like her. We believe her.
She told her side of the story. She explained her email.

Who cares what ALV has to say about it??!
I am getting beyond irritated.

Watch it! Being irritated is abusive, did you not get the ALV memo? :floorlaugh:

Do you see any patterns of behavior that are emerging?
Yes, STALKING!

:floorlaugh:

Oh my you guys make. Me laugh! The only thing that makes this bearable! And. My mute is on, but looking at wilmott and praying for juan to get his cross on.
I think wilmotts gonna drag this on foreva .

What has this woman got on. Is it some kind of South Western attire. Does she live in the desert and practice whatever? I love the southwest, but I sure don't dress in that garb. The longer she drones on the more she pisses me off. jmo

Dang it.

Folks, it is official. I am abusive.

The better half just tossed some leftover pizza into the microwave.

She brought it over to me.

I told her, "its good, but its still a bit cold."

Shame on me.

Be sure to sign up for a domestic abuser group at Alyce's clinic. Bring your wallet.

What's the point of this?
We already heard from Lisa. We like her. We believe her.
She told her side of the story. She explained her email.

Who cares what ALV has to say about it??!
I am getting beyond irritated.

The jury will remember:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Lisas testimony. Miss V must be annoying the jurors.

WAIT! I thought travis' friend called her a *advertiser censored* and he relayed it to her?!

I am lost again. damn it.

All of this is simply giving more leeway to the prosecution. Seriously, this is so ridiculous. I almost feel sorry for the DT that they have no other defense. This is as desperate as we will ever see.

I can't believe they are talking about the age difference between Travis and a younger women, when Jodi bought a house with a lover who was way older than her. This is so maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma