trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow transcribers . . . .it is your turn to tag in - I am unable to continue today!

May the force be with you!

I would, but I'm *supposed* to be transcribing an audio!

yeah we are in for this for the rest of the week if there is not court thursday.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Funny he was not like that in public with JA.
That makes me :D

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Im sure she doesn't swing that way. Its obvious she has contempt for the male species.

Yeah, right. So, women who do "swing that way" never have contempt for any man. And, women who don't "swing that way" always have contempt for men.

Because, even with lesbians, it's always all about men, right?

그녀는 생긴 것도 드러운 년아입니다.

Watch it! Being irritated is abusive, did you not get the ALV memo? :floorlaugh:

I emailed my husband earlier today to tell him some family related stuff and he answered back that he was too busy to discuss it. Is that abusive?

ABUSE ALERT: Travis was abusive to Lisa because he told her he thought it would suck to be a teacher. Having an opinion is abusive.

Seriously, if JA did seriously said she would beg for the death penalty if she DID MURDER Travis, I for one hope she gets her wish, cause she OBVIOUSLY DID murder him!!! Pure Evil in my opinion!

Juror 5 is probably the one who asked her if she was a *advertiser censored*. :giggle:

I am just utterly amazed at this witness and how she knows Travis so well, the ins and outs of his personality, what his intent is, how he treats people.

All from one forged Jodi email

Right, and no matter what he did, said or wrote... The all-knowing ALV will look into her mood ring and tell us what he REALLY meant, and how it can ALL be construed as abusive. :banghead:

What has this woman got on. Is it some kind of South Western attire. Does she live in the desert and practice whatever? I love the southwest, but I sure don't dress in that garb. The longer she drones on the more she pisses me off. jmo

Hubby and I are trying to make out whats on her shirt/jacket.
Its like looking at clouds in the sky, what shapes we can make out... He has me LMAO. Love my honey for giving me humor when I'm annoyed.

I have to lecture in ten minutes, and this has really annoyed me. I am going to be extra abusive by accentuating my power differential and droning on about exploration in antiquity.

LaV keeps referring to JA being vulnerable because "she just came out of a relationship" with Daryl - this is the relationship JA said she "already had one foot out the door on that relationship" and that she is the one at ended it so she could ensnare TA.

Maybe the reason that Wilmott is so scattered and unprepared is that the DT really thought they would get a mistrial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy