trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's deception about what he's done sexually.

SO WHAT? Doesn't justify murder ffs. :banghead:

Who thinks the jury cares about this testimony?

I am trying to put myself in a position where I am juror for capital murder and this would not matter to me in the least... It has nothing to do with the murder. Nothing.

I think Juan should stand up and say.. "I got nothin' for this witnes"s to prove how inconsequential it is.

If I was a juror, to be quite honest, I would be so pizzed. :furious: Their entire case from beginning to end was about how horrible a person Travis was and how Jodi is completely not responsible for any of her actions. They are continuing. This witness was supposed to be talking about Jodi, and it's all about, once again, what a terrible person Travis is. I'm not an idiot, and this jury isn't either. It's transparent as hell. This is the make the victim a bad person and the murderer the victim scheme to the highest level. I'd see right through it. I'd want to get back to the real issue at hand: the murder.

I think ALV interpreting this Lisa Daidone email will be her undoing. Lisa already testified and explained the whole thing. I'm sure the jury hasn't forgotten. Once they hear how ALV is trying to spin this email, they'll wonder about her spinning the other emails, as well.

If we are only on the September journals, does this mean we are going to have to go day to day until June 4th? 8 more months, day to day! This is insane. So what if he used her for sex and still wanted to find a good girl to marry. JA threw herself at him and he bit. He did not promise to be faithful or to marry her. He wanted her out of his life. :banghead:

Vent over!

:floorlaugh: "Quasi relationship with Travis" - that's one way to say it.:blushing:

Ha!!! And womyn of course NEVER deny sleeping with people LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!

There's deception coming from the witness stand too. :tsktsk:

@WildAboutTrial

It's very easy to get sidetracked during testimony and forget about the brutal killing that occurred here. Such a sad case #JodiArias

So true! That's why I pasted Travis's video yesterday from the funeral

Juror 5 is probably the one who asked her if she was a *advertiser censored*. :giggle:

#5 Probably got kicked off the jury intentionally. I would have gotten into an elevator full of trial watchers and said something like ..." I told all y'all she was a skanky ho". Then I would get to go home. JK sort of.

It is abusive for the community to believe Travis is a virgin.

Every non-virgin man should wear the scarlet letter L (for laid) on his forehead otherwise, this is abusive

Seriously, if JA did seriously said she would beg for the death penalty if she DID MURDER Travis, I for one hope she gets her wish, cause she OBVIOUSLY DID murder him!!! Pure Evil in my opinion!

She will be in isolation. Thats when she really will go into alternate reality.:jail::jail::jail::jail:

Didn't Lisa (is that her name?) say that Travis was very respectful to her and never tried anything inappropriate on her?

Someone reach over and wake Juan up, SHE'S LEADING THE WITNESS!

Somebody needs to ***** slap this woman. She is a liar and she is mean and she has so many issues. She thinks she is so smart. Oh come on Juan. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet