Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSvv1QZ.jpg

@WildAboutTrial

It's very easy to get sidetracked during testimony and forget about the brutal killing that occurred here. Such a sad case #JodiArias

So true! That's why I pasted Travis's video yesterday from the funeral

BBM - BINGO! You've just figured out the defense teams strategy.

How does she reconcile herself with HER own faith and behavior. Sickening.

Now you have to tell everyone you are going out with who else you are talking to or dating? Really?

The only deception round here is you and the DT, Alyce...

you know just because travis had conversations with other women doesn't make him an abuser,he was single he could message who the hell he liked!

does the mormon community not encourage a lot of dating?

i am so close to just turning off and not watching again. they are making a mockery of the whole thing

I thought young Mormon men were encouraged to date around until they found "the One"

Honey, I zoned out an hour ago. Cleaned the kitchen, for heaven's sake! Who does that during a major trial????

I perk up once in a while, if I hear a statement that is just too outrageous. Then I post and go away.

As I said weeks ago, help us, Obi-Juan, you're our only hope!

Yes, please Juan get up and put this nonsense to rest.

I have never heard so much bull in all my life.

She knows how Travis feels.:banghead:

She knows how Lisa thinks.:banghead:

She sure thinks she is a know-it-all.:banghead:

So what, Jodi was still in contact with all of her ex-boyfriends....because she couldn't have a friendship with a woman. GAH! I want to pull out my eyelashes.

Alyce, in the 21st century, unmarried men in their 20's often have many girls as friends. It's not deceptive and TA was not required to offer each of them full disclosure. In fact, Alyce, many of these women probably assumed he had other girls as friends. This is Planet Earth, not "Alyce's World".

Why, why, why is she allowed to testify this way?!?! This is the most Travis bashing yet, isn't it?

The women don't know about each other but JA knew about them. STALKER STALKER STALKER

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Someone reach over and wake Juan up, SHE'S LEADING THE WITNESS!

It doesn't matter.....JW just smiles and bats her eyes at the judge. Under the bus, over and over, goes Travis. This is so sad....so sad.

@WildAboutTrial

It's very easy to get sidetracked during testimony and forget about the brutal killing that occurred here. Such a sad case #JodiArias

So true! That's why I pasted Travis's video yesterday from the funeral

Juan will remind everyone in rebuttal and closing. More than once, I'm sure.

Lori Hacking's husband led a life of deception. Talking to and dating around-NOT a life of deception. Good grief:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member