trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it is Jodi involved it matters. Don't ya know the Law of Attraction. If Jodi says they are a couple they are a couple period.......

I think JW and ALV are teaming up for the Law of Distraction.

I keep thinking after every one of Alyce's answers "OK! SO SHE COULD LEAVE!" What held her in this supposedly horrible relationship?

Dang it.

Folks, it is official. I am abusive.

The better half just tossed some leftover pizza into the microwave.

She brought it over to me.

I told her, "its good, but its still a bit cold."

Shame on me.

Whats wrong with cold pizza?

Well, we've seen her stuff papers into her pants during the interrogation, so why not stuff the bra? :floorlaugh:
I think she put those papers in her pooper. She has a definite pattern of behavior..

Juror 5 is probably the one who asked her if she was a *advertiser censored*. :giggle:

I think she's the one who asked the majority of the questions. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of questions from here on out were few and far between.

LaV better not focus on deception.... We know who the queen of deception is!

After spending the last 5 days clearing up today's schedule to stay home and watch the damn trial, I turned it off two hours ago, lol. Looks like their going to drag it out for the rest of the short work week..I feel so sorry for the jury. AVL is ripping the AZ taxpayers off for a huge retirement nest egg....it's shameful! Worse than Dr. Quack! Hope there is an investigation of sorts....

Hello to all courageous trial watchers still watching....i thought i could continue, i feel guilty now... grrrrrrr - i'm blaming myself and will NOT show remorse

I need to move away

Honey, I zoned out an hour ago. Cleaned the kitchen, for heaven's sake! Who does that during a major trial????

I perk up once in a while, if I hear a statement that is just too outrageous. Then I post and go away.

As I said weeks ago, help us, Obi-Juan, you're our only hope!

Sorry folks- I can't take anymore!!!! See ya when JM comes out! I do not like Willmott or AVL

Did you know, ALV, that we have already gone over this e-mail?
Did you know Lisa explained the entire thing?? Quit acting like you know what she meant!!

Okay, this is getting really ridiculous now.

Perhaps Travis was not a great boyfriend
Perhaps Travis made some poor choices
Perhaps Travis had a big sexual appetite

... this makes his brutal murder justifiable?! I am really disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy