trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's getting paid $300.an hr. to tell us about a tv show or movie, Law of Attraction? :banghead:

She had no job. Where was she gonna get $4000?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

What is she looking at in her lap?

It's down right mind numbing isn't it? I can't imagine being a juror and having to sit through this silently.... while not nodding off. They must be so bored and tired of this witness on Direct. Zzzzzzzz......

oh no, oh no, oh no :banghead:

I posted from facebook a message from last week Chris Hughes brother was speaking out in defense of Sky, and saying that he knew BROTHER KNEW), this was al BS, based on him knowing about their relationship all of these years....nobody said that the Hughes were watching anything, or reading anything about this trial...it was based on the brother knowing what went on during that time....

Thanks nee ... that's a whole lot better than ...."Chris is watching and...."

Oh no you don't - if you don't go through this with us you don't deserve the reward of Juan. :seeya:

I am looking forwaard to that - Ms ALV will be trashing the murderer before JM gets half way through his conversation with this expert.

Lucy (short for Lucifer) ... keeps throwin' those crazy looks at someone over to her left....

Mr. Martinez looks annoyed as heck today. lol. He's SO ready to finish her. I can't wait!

Totally agree Nikki...JM does look a little more on edge than normal..I think he is also trying to keep ALV on a tight lease and not allow her to ramble as much. I do agree he is ready to cross examine cause this is probably the last witness the defense will call and JM does have to finish her :)

Wouldn't it be funny if at the end of ADL's testimony she says; "Of course none of this really applies to Jodi. It's obvious she was the stalker."

I would adopt a thousand emus if this happened... and buy them all tiaras and feather beds.

Oh wait, maybe not feather beds...

Sorry if this has been posted but I saw VP mention JA's blog last week. In one of her last entries she wrote that she pretty much gave up belief in the Law of Attraction, and had done that over the course of the six months prior to that blog entry. I've never heard anyone else mention it. Sorry if I missed it here or elsewhere. I wonder if JM is aware of what JA wrote about her non belief in the Law of Attraction?

Things I've learned watching this trial...

Don't write emails, text or have conversation over the phone you don't want 'broadcasted' on National Television!!

wtf does this have to do with the price of rice in china?? Really?? Like JA had a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of to even 'allegedly' loan TA 4K

DT has just *jumped the shark* on this one folks!!

Hey--can everyone get out your journals and write an entry about how Willmott just sits down and says "I'm done. Defense rests" ? And then VISUALIZE IT

What does whether or not Sky Hughes did or did not lend Travis money have anything to do with his brutal slaying? And why does ALV need to form any opinion on that?

Unless she feels Jodi slit Travis' throat and shot him in the head because she wanted money he'd asked to borrow from Sky Hughes the previous year?

Again with the executive directors banquet for PPL!!! I swear you would think she got an invite to the Academy Awards!

I just woke up..
couldn't help myself.
i did hear alv talk about JA teading TA's texts..
She talked like JA's snooping was a normal thing ppl do and went right into about JA confronting TA..
WTF..
JA shouldn't have been snooping and it wasn't when they were dating..
So confronting TA was un called for and shows obsessive jealousy..
But.. ALV makes like JA had a right to snoop and confront..
This woman is no advocate.. She is not an expert.
She is a disgrace.

For those that are reading here and not watching:

Willmott just asked ALV to read an email from Sky Hughes to Travis where Sky tells Travis she is unable to loan him $4000.
I believe the date on the email was July 27, 2007 (correct me if I am wrong)

Martinez has objected and they are at sidebar.

Thanks kmouse~!

I can't be here from 3:30 - 4:30 today . . . can you please transcribe for those who can't listen?

anyone else who would like to help is also highly encouraged!

Come on! Stop with the saying, "And (fill in) is saying . . ." Testify about what your EXPERT opinion is, like, "Here I see (fill in example) when so and so IS (what?) feeling insecure as shown by (text/email whatever). Or, this is a clear example of (fill in) on the continuum/power and control wheel because so and so did (whatever). She could then testify that the objective action was a statement.

So if you watch a documentary on something you are an expert? So I'm an expert on Bo Jackson because I watched a documentary about him last night on Netflix.

Who knew!

You are an expert, if you stay at a Holiday Inn Express.:rocker::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads