trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't she say the NINJA female was stabbing TA?
And she threw her off of him while he was crawling beside the shower?

As much as I love JM I hope he keeps his cross very short. Please let's move on to rebuttal. I'm mucho excited about that.

I want JM to thoroughly decimate ALV's testimony just like he did with Dr. Samuels who was left with zero credibility. It won't matter to me how long it takes as long as the job gets done. The credibility of the DT's three "star" witnesses - Jodi, Dr. S and ALV - should be forever put to rest by the time that Juan is finished with his cross of the current witness. That's worth waiting for, isn't it?

To those who have been in this courtroom or in ANY courtroom for that matter...

Can you hear the conversations at the bench? At all?

Can Jodi hear them? Can the person on the stand hear them? Can the visitors hear them?

The judge looks pretty animated during this particular convo and I am wondering who can hear what?

In Alyce's World, people can't just leave a situation, they are being controlled by someone. Even if you're barely dating, you are powerless. You are isolated, you are abused.

Seriously, Jodi, so IF he was so mean and controlling and a pedo, why not leave the situation? You weren't living with him. This kind of thing is very common - sometimes people don't get along. You were NOT in a domestic situation.

I am so tired of the defense team making Jodi out to be a 12 yr old girl in a relationship with a sex starved man as if she has never been in a grown up relationship before. Are we supposed to believe she was virginal? I mean she wanted Darryl to believe that but seriously? And are we to believe that anything in that journal isnt left up to speculation and the fact that the psycho can write what ever she wants does not make it true. Who knows if Travis had her rip out pages? I doubt it. She probably ripped them out because they show how evil she really is.

Me three. I'm worn out being annoyed by that little problem.

Is this another "JODIE SAID" day?

Cause if it is I won't be able to endure the pain...:(

Looks like Willmott won't let it drop - she's thrying to talk the judge into it.
And probably will

I hope JM objects to EVERY question today. I'm so over these sneaky tactics of JW now.:banghead: Make her work for every single one.

Jodi's slipping...she actually took a sip of water from her cup in a normal manner. :giggle:

I guess I need to get to work on the Juan App for smart phones..it alerts the trial watchers every time Juan is up for cross. This way if we have better things to do we can be alerted only when hes up :)

The camera operator for this trial makes me check my blood sugars. I seriously thought my blood sugar levels were out of control. Seeing things fuzzy...clear...fuzzy..clear.

JA seems drugged. Like she can't stay awake. Maybe she is just bored.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

JA is in the courtroom . . . wearing light blue long sleeve button down collared shirt. . . . Wilmott is checking her cellphone . . .Judge looks a little stern today - directs ALV to take the stand . . . JA pouring water for herself . . .

Wilmot has a huge stack of papers in binder clip with multiple sticky notes.

JA appears to be looking @ each juror . . . made a face just before sitting

ALV on the stand . . .

ended yesterday Oct 2007 - inkling JA was beginning to pull away . . .

Oct. 29, 2007 - journal entry #579 exhibit

JS is drinking water and tounging her teeth . . . pressing lips together.

Wilmot asks ALV this journal entry. . .

TA is looking @ her journal and wanting her rip out page where she gets specific about what he calls her and said to her . . . words can hurt and take a long time to heal . . . JAa talking about emotional abuse.

Wilmot shows actual journal . . . there are pages torn out of journal prior to Oct 2007

a journal entry from Aug 26? 2007 - 1/2 pg was torn out - ALV saw it yesterday.

JA goes along with law of attraction . . . .. basic thinking isolate JA from writing in her journal . . . she wrote diary since she was child . . . . TA restricts what she wrote - further isolates her.

This is TA power and control . . . . law of attraction was introduced to JA and fits with ppl but allows TA more power over JA

lack of details in JA's journal . . . not a good thing for JA to write thse things in her journal . . . he read her journals . . . her not writing these hateful things down . . .law of attraction keep positive.

November 1, 2007 . . .exhibit #58?

they made up he came over to her house for a couple of nights . . he snuck in after the room mate . . object -hearsay ..

basically making up together -he comes to the house she basically says he gives her a treat and she gives him one . . . assuming means they were sexual . . . JA talking about TA positive . . . . a couple of nights he was being good to her.

cycle . . . tension building, incident, and loving respite . . . something happens unacceptable and then there is forgiveness . . .

secret of their relationship . . .in journal says her roommates are asleep when tA comes over.

Nov 5, 2007 . . exhibit #581 . . . he's apologizing (objection ) . . hearsay . . X2 asks to approach

There is not proof that this even happened.:banghead:

How does all this ALV fabrication not open the door to various sorts of evidence from JM?
"TA would not show JA any affection in public" - Tape at the friend's house laying on his lap looking bored while he talks about a gun in his face.
"Seeds of jealousy" and related behaviors - Tire slashing. Call it 'vandalism of his property' to not use the word 'slashing'.
"Snuck into her house" - Jodi hiding closet, sneaking in, breaking into bank acct, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams