DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the judge Stephens finally found her voice

2m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is joking around with Travis' family as he we wait. He seems to be in a great mood. #JodiArias
3m

Tanisha's boyfriend has on a salmon colored shirt and gray suit. This time it really is a salmon colored shirt, you will see. #JodiArias
4m

Juan just arrived in Gray suit with blue tie and light blue shirt. He has his Bose wave radio and accordion file ready to go. #JodiArias
8m

Court confirmed trial is on for tomorrow. #JodiArias

:great: Trial is back on track and Juan is in a good mood.

Jodi looks as smug as ever. She is dilusional and I can't wait for cross on this one. Knock the smug right off her face.

She's....babysitting.I sure hope it is for a family member attending the riel. Can you imagine that conversation?

"Hey there Sam, I know your brother is on trial for being butchered, but hey, can you watch little Johnny for me while I go get a mani/pedi?"

AWKWARD.

I think some of the siblings have small children (school may be on Spring Break) and they are taking turns babysitting and coming to court.

Why does the judge let JW comment on all JM's objections? Isn't that considered insulting the judge, as though she's too stupid to figure it out so JW has to school her on it? I don't know what's "normal" but wouldn't most judges smack this down?

I don't know why she does a lot of things. It's very frustrating.

we could be here a long time.. didn't JW say yesterday that she would also be getting to the texts??? :eek:

So finally, ALV's big reveal: that Travis had mind-control powers over Jodi! He controlled her mind and she had to protect him from other's finding out about it. That's pretty much what she just said.

Will the prosecution use the interview tapes of the parents-mentioning her "mental health" and her anger and rage?

Muted too, cannot take it till cross starts so forum watching only.

Me too! This bs is annoying. I took to reading in the forum only.
I've got my day planned to go shoppin, hopefully when I return these two wumen will be poof. I hope David lohr can get ACESS to the unedited version of those videos.

Oh I hope (Jodie) gets wind of these 2 videos of her parents? I'm sure it's going to elicit rage...shes sitting there all confident in this experts ability to convince the jury that she was a victim. the real victim is buried in a coffin smaller than her jail cell.

I'm sure Donovan's already made his his call to nurmis personal cell number with a report.
My heart breaks for the Alexander family.

2chqaf6.jpg

I am so tired of the defense team making Jodi out to be a 12 yr old girl in a relationship with a sex starved man as if she has never been in a grown up relationship before. Are we supposed to believe she was virginal? I mean she wanted Darryl to believe that but seriously? And are we to believe that anything in that journal isnt left up to speculation and the fact that the psycho can write what ever she wants does not make it true. Who knows if Travis had her rip out pages? I doubt it. She probably ripped them out because they show how evil she really is.

I am drifting...slowly drifting into...Alyce's World. A place where magical thinking is real, minds can be read, and nothing is as it seems.

But there's also meatloaf for nine and everything's ironed, so there's that.

Is her hair actually the same color as her suit???

I like the judge Stephens finally found her voice[/QUOTE

Wonder if the Judge is getting pressure to move this along? Lost 1 juror, jury not being sequestered, etc. Time and money already spent....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie