trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Hump Day Everyone. Let's hope it is a good one.

JA looks pasty today...this whole Travis Alexander behavior bad person will back fire #JodiArias

So Jodi rips out some pages, tells Alice what was "really" on them and Alice believes it? "Poor Alice, when she was just old."

Yeah, I won't be asking this alyce anything
...I don't think she'll know.

Oh please, she was only concerned with her reputation.

suck-ups

How nice. :rolleyes:

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-354.gif

I am drifting...slowly drifting into...Alyce's World. A place where magical thinking is real, minds can be read, and nothing is as it seems.

Omg...
She reminds me of Smelly Squirrel's avatar when she freezes during Juan's objections....:floorlaugh:

JA is in the courtroom . . . wearing light blue long sleeve button down collared shirt. . . . Wilmott is checking her cellphone . . .Judge looks a little stern today - directs ALV to take the stand . . . JA pouring water for herself . . .

Wilmot has a huge stack of papers in binder clip with multiple sticky notes.

JA appears to be looking @ each juror . . . made a face just before sitting

ALV on the stand . . .

ended yesterday Oct 2007 - inkling JA was beginning to pull away . . .

Oct. 29, 2007 - journal entry #579 exhibit

JS is drinking water and tounging her teeth . . . pressing lips together.

Wilmot asks ALV this journal entry. . .

TA is looking @ her journal and wanting her rip out page where she gets specific about what he calls her and said to her . . . words can hurt and take a long time to heal . . . JAa talking about emotional abuse.

Wilmot shows actual journal . . . there are pages torn out of journal prior to Oct 2007

a journal entry from Aug 26? 2007 - 1/2 pg was torn out - ALV saw it yesterday.

JA goes along with law of attraction . . . .. basic thinking isolate JA from writing in her journal . . . she wrote diary since she was child . . . . TA restricts what she wrote - further isolates her.

This is TA power and control . . . . law of attraction was introduced to JA and fits with ppl but allows TA more power over JA

lack of details in JA's journal . . . not a good thing for JA to write thse things in her journal . . . he read her journals . . . her not writing these hateful things down . . .law of attraction keep positive.

November 1, 2007 . . .exhibit #58?

they made up he came over to her house for a couple of nights . . he snuck in after the room mate . . object -hearsay ..

basically making up together -he comes to the house she basically says he gives her a treat and she gives him one . . . assuming means they were sexual . . . JA talking about TA positive . . . . a couple of nights he was being good to her.

cycle . . . tension building, incident, and loving respite . . . something happens unacceptable and then there is forgiveness . . .

secret of their relationship . . .in journal says her roommates are asleep when tA comes over.

Nov 5, 2007 . . exhibit #581 . . . he's apologizing (objection ) . . hearsay . . X2 asks to approach

IF the defense was reading the blogs.....they would have gotten the hint already that everyone is bored with the Violet.

All they have to do is turn their neck towards the jurors. Do they even look to see if they are engaged?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
It scares me to see a HUGE stack of papers that Willmott has with her, she just pulled another journal entry from there.

~~~~~~~

OH Nooooooo!

While on mute...I could have some "Mad Movies" fun to make this tolerable. Am I dating myself too much with that reference?

Even my chihuahua is bored...he's sitting in my lap snoring.

I see Newman is back in the audience sitting next to mom.

I read last night that the hearsay rule is one of the basic principles of law.

ALV being permitted to testify about what Travis says & what Travis means simply by saying "this is her impression, judge" ~ without ever having met or heard him should NEVER be allowed in a courtroom! She is quoting TRAVIS based on something Jodi WROTE.

I can't believe the judge is allowing Wilmott to go through every individual day over the course of 2 years!

Why does the judge let JW comment on all JM's objections? Isn't that considered insulting the judge, as though she's too stupid to figure it out so JW has to school her on it? I don't know what's "normal" but wouldn't most judges smack this down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ