trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am out, too. I really can't take this and will have to wait it out 'til Juan is back.

I just cannot believe this is acceptable, I can't get over it. It is just so unfair.

God bless the Alexander family, I don't know how they can take this.

Yeah, right...he kicked her....please someone shoot me now!

why hasn't Arias had a doctor look at the finger & x-ray it for proof? It's BS

AND have you noticed she DRINKS WITH HER RIGHT HAND AT DEFENSE TABLE??

EVERY TIME.

2chqaf6.jpg

:laughcry:

You are amazing.

OMG Is anyone else buying this BS? Cause I'm not.

"According to the prosecution expert..." Are expert witnesses allowed to watch the trial?

No surprise JA has hair back today. She wants the jury to see she's "upset." I can imagine she probably used to have to Google feelings like upset to see what people's actions were so she can copy them.

I'm jealous of the TA in JA's mind that got to throw her down and kick her. That sounds good about right now.

I thought she could testify about Travis being an abuser OR about the pedophilia! What is this?!? :furious:

Why is AVL allowed to testify like she was there? Like she saw it? like she actually was a witness to all these events when in fact she is just parrotting the lies and fairytales that Jodi has been spewing? This is making me very angry .

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
This is the drone that nev-er ends, yes it goes on and on my friends...:whistle:

First time of hearing that Jodi feared Travis was looking for a weapon..:banghead:

JA still trying to squeeze out a tear.

But it's so hard when your lawyer is smiling and giggling.

Has the defense opened the door for JM to bring in some of the interrogation video regarding Jodi's cat/dog incidents? I hope so. Also, the video of Jodi asleep on Travis' lap should be brought in, too. The jury really needs to see the "real" Jodi in action - not the Jodi that the DT wants them to see. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z