trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to yesterday's testiphoney when JW tries to get ALV to say that TA was suicidal...

ALV said something yesterday like "when someone continually lies to you and you believe them, then that makes you a liar too".......did anyone else hear this, or something like it? when it was said, I saw Juan lean over to Flores and whisper....

Here I am...I made it before Court started :woohoo: I have the seal up, but I also have it on Mute...I'm just gonna follow here till it's Juan's turn :D

hubby and kids went to deli to get sandwiches....I asked him if he wanted to skip the trial today since the DT is so boring.....he said no! Waiting on my sandwich and hubby to start trial.

WildAboutTrial Nurmi and Willmott just came out of chambers and exited the court. Court reporter lady has a salmon shirt on. #JodiArias

I hope JM and Travis' family get a kick (warm fuzzy feeling) out of the customized M&Ms a sweet soul has sent to them. :)

Customized M&Ms?

Hmmm. I like the idea. What did they have on them?

she probably has a gripe against another juror?
She made faces yesterday....at them

Quote TigerBalm: You mean the defendant's palm print in a mixture of her and Travis' blood.

No, her palm print was further down the hallway and up. This hand print is on the corner and low. Remember how they removed that section of the wall in the hallway this is a different location.

I never heard of Travis' hand print being recovered from the scene, can you please direct me to the photo(s), TIA

You can right click on the photo to get a direct link to it

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Nurmi and Willmott just came out of chambers and exited the court. Court reporter lady has a salmon shirt on. #JodiArias
2 favorites Collapse ReplyRetweetFavorite· 2 favorites

Listening to yesterday's testiphoney when JW tries to get ALV to say that TA was suicidal...

Could it get any more ridiculous? This is the same guy who wrote ad infinitum in his blogs about living life to the fullest. Seriously, wtf? :notgood:

Can you think of something new? I'm kind of getting bored with that line.

:snooty:

Oh and :seeya: :)

I have gotten emails from people who miss the "No Skanks" when I don't put it up. :snooty: Thou dost protest too much!
nana.gif

bets on when JM will get up to bat??

optimistic me: at the afternoon recess (afternoon break)

I am guessing tomorrow. We are only in October 2007, and we still have several "pivotal" events from early 2008 to go through, before they even get to the events leading up to June 4, and the actual murder itself.

It's probably optimistic to even hope that cross will begin tomorrow. Wilmott seems tone-deaf about Violette's testimony and how it's most likely putting the jurors in a coma. She seems to have no intention to end this anytime soon.

I know this has already been addressed somewhere??

Is the media allowed to tweet or use a tech device during the trial?

:seeya:Here! Onboard, seasick bag handy. Doggy wedged into chair beside me. (If either of us get any wider, that will have to change)

Has anyone heard of this woman, Dr. Casey?

@DrCaseyJordan: Was Juror #5 really coaching #jodiarias from the jury box?
A telephone call to Judge Stephens alleges just that.... http://t.co/uzSUYe70f7”

Just seen this tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members