DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Had very little sleep last night.. I am in a bit of a fog today fyi. #JodiArias

ReplyRetweetFavorite1m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
If I was Nurmi I would toss out the tan suits and replace them all with the Scarface ensemble. #JodiArias

ALV has gone over "important" events in painfully slow detail, yet she did not go into the reasons why JA moved to Mesa. This to me is glaring, and obviously does not fit into her picture of abuse and more likely casts JA as a stalker.

What reasons have been given in court for JA moving to AZ?

Wonder what ALv's notes say on this and if they give JM any room for questions. He won't ask a question without knowing the answer.

Like yesterday, I don't plan on watching ALV testify but will be following discussion here. I appreciate everyone's posts and commentary.

I know what you are saying. I'm weaker though. I watch just so I can see everybody's facial expressions, listen to the tone of voice, watch body language, etc.... also to watch Jodi turn around and mean mug people in the gallery. She was doing quite a bit of that yesterday.

Also, I don't want to miss 1 second if/when Juan gets his shot today. He's going to be prepared and come out of that chute like a raging bull! Yeah! :great:

I believe this is day five of JW's direct with ALV. Do you think she can really drag this out for 5 days?

With JW taking every journal entry one at a time, and ALV making $300/hr, you bet!

Wonder if it irks Nurmi that the experts make more than he does. :floorlaugh:

I plan on doing this during their excessively long lunch today!

tumblr_m3ddm9g1dq1qfw2dno1_500.gif

I have gotten emails from people who miss the "No Skanks" when I don't put it up. :snooty: Thou dost protest too much!
nana.gif

And...might I point out that today's message had a capitalized "NO" so, technically, the message is a bit different.

Y'all quit mentioning snacks. You're gonna force me to drive to the piggly wiggly to get some Cheez Its. Now I can't get snacks off my mind. Remember the old Tidbits? Wish they still made those. Anyway, I digress.

they have a wonderful blend of mixed up Cheetos out there now....they are yummy...addiction started in Georgia...hope Washington has them....:seeya: yes I remember tidbits...yummy

I'm totally not getting how torturing and tormenting your victim and inflicting them with 2 lethal knife blows that would have them die a slow agonizing death, then deciding to finish them off quickly with a bullet so they'd stop groaning so you could head to Utah to grind some new guy could be considered 2nd degree murder. WHO CARES what weapon was used first. She premeditated killing him and did. Had she been abused, her weapons would have been a lamp, the bathroom scale and whatever else she found in a panic and could throw as she ran out the door.

So true. And leave us not forget that even if JM could not show a deliberate trail of premeditation all the way from California, the manner of Travis' death supports premeditation. He did not die instantly from any wound. Thus, she had to make a decision at some point to continue inflicting wounds unto his death. That is premeditation. It can be formed in a very short period of time. They really have no argument against it given the brutality of the murder.

#JodiArias ABC News has obtained over 600 pages of the defendant's journal entries abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi… … -->Photo pic.twitter.com/wXIyo0f5Zq

ALV portrayed JA as empathetic, because she felt so badly for Travis in August 2007.

If she is convicted and executed, to Samuels, LaViolette, Nurmi, Willmott, and Team Jodi writ large St. Jodi of Arias will be a martyr.

#JodiArias ABC News has obtained over 600 pages of the defendant's journal entries abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi… … -->Photo pic.twitter.com/wXIyo0f5Zq

I hope they did not pay for those

Could it get any more ridiculous? This is the same guy who wrote ad infinitum in his blogs about living life to the fullest. Seriously, wtf? :notgood:

It's hard to see how it could be any more ridiculous, but with JA and her posse, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway