trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering putting my speakers on mute til Wilmott is done though. At least with court confirmed for tomorrow, that should guarantee we see Juan this week. There's no reason for this witness to be on the stand for a week on DIRECT

Yep, especially not @ $300 per hour for testimony! :what:

@chriswnews: #JodiArias prosecutor gets makeover ow.ly/1UykOH #Juan Martinez sports younger look @ #Arias trial”

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Beth is here in a pink dress but I think it has a definite salmonish hue to it. #JodiArias

YEAH!!! BETH

WildAboutTrial Nurmi and Willmott just came out of chambers and exited the court. Court reporter lady has a salmon shirt on. #JodiArias

BBM

Dear God!! That must stink to high heaven!!! :what:

So true. And leave us not forget that even if JM could not show a deliberate trail of premeditation all the way from California, the manner of Travis' death supports premeditation. He did not die instantly from any wound. Thus, she had to make a decision at some point to continue inflicting wounds unto his death. That is premeditation. It can be formed in a very short period of time. They really have no argument against it given the brutality of the murder.

Yep, and so does switching weapons at some point.

:twocents:

Wow! #jodiarias journal entry very descriptive of what she did to Travis to get him out of her life.

Can you think of something new? I'm kind of getting bored with that line.

:snooty:

Oh and :seeya: :)

Sometimes rules may seem boring....but jeez! ....We don't need any skanks in here! :great:

#JodiArias ABC News has obtained over 600 pages of the defendant's journal entries abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi… … -->Photo pic.twitter.com/wXIyo0f5Zq

OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I wanna read, I wanna read!!!

Alyce just arrived in a dark blue jacket, almost looks like corduroy from here but my vision is a bit foggy as well. #JodiArias

Alyce just arrived in a dark blue jacket, almost looks like corduroy from here but my vision is a bit foggy as well. #JodiArias

I am guessing tomorrow. We are only in October 2007, and we still have several "pivotal" events from early 2008 to go through, before they even get to the events leading up to June 4, and the actual murder itself.

It's probably optimistic to even hope that cross will begin tomorrow. Wilmott seems tone-deaf about Violette's testimony and how it's most likely putting the jurors in a coma. She seems to have no intention to end this anytime soon.

Don't forget Miss Alyce will surely have an opinion or two about the May 10 sex tape. I have a feeling JW will take her through it word.by.word :banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo