DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi....
Settling in.....
Getting ready to listen to some more of ALV's:
Misanthric Feminist Manifesto....
(Otherwise known as She Women Manhater's Club drivel....)
.....:furious:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Jodi's mom and Jodi's ex cellmate just arrived and took their seat. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite4m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I wouldn't count on trial starting on time today. Court is pretty empty still. My guess is more like 9:50 #JodiArias
3 Retweets 1 favorite Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 3 Retweets 1 favorite 11m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is joking around with Travis' family as he we wait. He seems to be in a great mood. #JodiArias
11 Retweets 19 favorites Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 11 Retweets 19 favorites 12m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Tanisha's boyfriend has on a salmon colored shirt and gray suit. This time it really is a salmon colored shirt, you will see. #JodiArias

Juan is joking around with Travis' family as he we wait. He seems to be in a great mood. #JodiArias

wild about trial

Good Morning! (INSERT the little coffee drinking...news reading smiley face) I forgot how to bring up the awesome smiley faces.

I have a good feeling about today. Bless you Juan, Flores and Alexander's. JUSTICE for dear sweet Travis.

We'll have to be tough to get through today - we CAN DO IT TOGETHER!! Thanks for ya'all

Jurors are paid $12.00 a day plus mileage per HLN. God bless these jurors!

I hope JM and Travis' family get a kick (warm fuzzy feeling) out of the customized M&Ms a sweet soul has sent to them. :)

Hi all ready to go!

Little pizza doggie(max) is settled in too...lol

Continued strength and well wishes sent to Travis's family and friends.

Hopefully JM will be on today.

Quote TigerBalm: You mean the defendant's palm print in a mixture of her and Travis' blood.

No, her palm print was further down the hallway and up. This hand print is on the corner and low. Remember how they removed that section of the wall in the hallway this is a different location.

bets on when JM will get up to bat??

optimistic me: at the afternoon recess (afternoon break)

I'm headed down for the afternoon. fyi Sam won't be there this am..she's fine, just babysitting. :)

Jurors are paid $12.00 a day plus mileage per HLN. God bless these jurors!

While the defense attorney's are making $250.00 per hour
and defense witness is making $300.00 per hour

:sigh:

Anyone else notice that ALV says that in August 2007 JA walked in on TA and another woman and then left?

But JA's story was that she sneaked into TA's backyard and peeped into a rear window.

JA specifically argued with JM, insisting that she never went inside.

ALV is missing on the underwear details as well.

They can't keep their lies straight to save Arias's life.

There were two incidents mentioned, one where she was the creepy peeper and confronted Travis. The other where she was innocently bringing dinner to Travis and walked into the front door with said box of dinner and found Travis talking with some other girl and she turned around and ran out and Travis followed her.

Who's the friend I wonder. Is her name Anne?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Correction, not ex cellmate but family friend Donavan Bering. #JodiArias

I totally forgot who posted that hilarious Brady Bunch photo of Alice waiting to be dunked...if you are out there reading this, can you please point me to it? Gracias!

Y'all quit mentioning snacks. You're gonna force me to drive to the piggly wiggly to get some Cheez Its. Now I can't get snacks off my mind. Remember the old Tidbits? Wish they still made those. Anyway, I digress.

Michelle Lee@myhlee

Heading over to #JodiArias trial. Will be tweeting in the absence of @michaelbkiefer, returning today from covering SB1070 in San Francisco.

Did they take him off this for a while after everything that he stirred up last week?

MOO

That's what I wondered. He was suddenly conspicuous in his absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214