trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. I know y'all just saw that stack of paper as an exhibit.....jeeeeebus

OMG, Willmott. Quick, go hold JA's hand...she is crying!

How does ALV know about TA financial situation, DID she have his bank and financial statements to review?

Court started on time?? Boiling frogs????? What the ???? :waitasec: :eek:

Frog in a pot of boiling water

what is this nonsense i am hearing

Yeah--you don't notice the abuse until it's "too late."

Um--you can't see your boyfriend behaving like an *advertiser censored*?

You can't then break up with him? Or are we talking about a ultra-orthodox Jewish cult or something where you don't meet your husband until the wedding?
And so it's too late before you get married?

Women can make life choices. Really.

OMG. Did she REALLY use that boiling frog analogy?

And how the heck do incest survivors figure in this case?

Someone get the HOOK and drag this <mod snip> off the stand, PUHLEASE.

2rr9tl3.jpg

OH FFS.

If I compromise, I lose myself? That's it...Hubby no longer gets to hog the covers. I refuse to compromise. He's abusing me!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MINE TOO!

AND he makes me work......

Im SUCH a battered woman.

ooooooooo - breaking out the split screen!

Beth Karas @ Beth Karas
This is LaViolette's 5th day on the stand. She'll exceed Dr. Samuels who testified for a total of 6 days. This is the 31st day of the defense case. The state's case was presented in 9 days.

what more is to say?????

There was a local murder trial that started last Tuesday - also a death penalty trial - and it's already over.
The victim's body was never found (the killer bragged to cellmates that he chopped her up and fed her to the hogs) and the jury deliberated for 5 hours yesterday, came back with guilty of second degree and theft of the victims car. Life without parole.

All that in less time than LaViolette has spent on the stand already.

Holy carp! Now we move on to 2008! Just shoot me now.

WTF is JA crying??? :puke:

Because she is reminiscing back to Christmas 2007 when she expected a Tiffany box from Travis. She called him and he didn`t immediately answer or call her back so she threw a temper tantrum and manipulated him into getting her presents. Probably telling him that she got him stuff and made him feel like a schmuck.

The Arias was licking and hunting peanut butter in her teeth again.

Does anybody know: Can JM recall Jodi to testify? TIA

I asked this on the "legal questions" thread. A lawyer answered that the defense could put her back on the stand after their experts but that it would be unusual. I don't think JM can call her though, just the defense.

Frog in a pot of boiling water

what is this nonsense i am hearing

I think I would have lost it, if she said bunny instead. :giggle: Maybe she didn't see that movie yet.

PS - the frog thing is a myth - like the stomachs of birds eating uncooked rice thrown @ weddings - total urban legend nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey