trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nurmi is either getting bored or hungry...I vote both..

yeah blah blah blah we already heard your 'couples counseling" BS

She's such an "expert" she can do couples counseling when one half of the couple has been dead for five years, knifed to death by the other half of the couple :banghead:

Juan's cross could only take 30 seconds:
"Ma'am, it is your expert testimony that there was no evidence of any jealousy on the part of Ms Arias, right?"
"That's right."
"No point in asking any further questions."

I am getting HIVES!

KC is watching this I bet...

their timeline is close..
JA had an interrogation same year killed same year..odd

Are the mom and dad's videos there yet? I must be missing them, cause I don't see them.

Brief clips on HLN website, they are slowly releasing more clips throughout today at the end of commercial breaks.

*sigh* okaaaaaayyyy I think we get it, Wilmott. Repeating the same nonsense 1000 times is not convincing or compelling.

Jodi is just like the character played by Angelina Jolie in Girl Interrupted....... Pure Evil!!!!!!

if you told her that she would think you were telling her she looks like angelina jolie. she'd have no clue you were talking about her behaviour.

Yes, ALV is ridiculous, boring, retro (not in a good way), BUT with every ridiculous answer she reveals her ineptitude to the jury (provided they are awake). Ramble on, old lady.

Then JW, in what is apparently her first trial, is even more absurd with her 4 year old girl voice and bumbling questions.

The cross will be so glorious there will be a National Holiday declared. I am living for it.

I am experiencing a long slow and painful death by b.s. being spewed forth by ALV and coached by JW.

Railroad spikes in my eardrums would be so much more pleasant!

Let this end soon please:please:

So NOW we're relying on the journal. Alrighty then...

shorter period of time between incidents - before there was 3 months and now about a month goes by . . . you don't have to have frequent incidents of violence to be traumatized . . . have perpetrator look @ something that happened long time ago and how long term effects - could have happened 20or 30 years ago . . .

Jan violent incident and another in Mar . . . . rare that 3 times a week . . . smallest percentage of people . . . violence that often is most extreme regard physical violence . . . emotional violence are not counted as they become a mood and generalized feeling . . . tangible acts are easier to describe . . . . Ican say I was slapped on this day - easier to talk about and easier for others to understand . . people are talking more and more about verbal abuse - very recent.

people who are sophisiticated enough to not do physical abuse due to being arrested but using more psychological abuse - some perps can be very good @ that.

Journal entry Mar 13, 2008 - (JA wiping a tear?) . . .

talking about a trip they take . . . to the Carlsbad Caverns . . . they have a positive experience with each other - travel and see remarkable things . . . go to Roswell ufo museum . . .another connected experience -it will be hard for JA she will miss it when goes back to Yreka . . . she is not taking back her decision to move . . . .but talking very positively about TA and how much she will miss him . . .

they just can't behave when theyare physically together - sexually . . . flesh is weak . . . sexual contact physically impossible for them to behave - affirming how great he is. . . .

she wants TA to be happy with Mimi . . . .Wilmott directs ALV to pg .793 bottom . . . TA worried about getting married . . .concern he wants tobe with Mimi Hall and wants him to be happy.

text 3/17/08 - between tA and JA . . time is 9:18 . . . .ALV reviewing texts

is there a point there are talking about what great trip they had - very loving with each other . . . calling each other sweetheart . . objection hearsay . . . loving names.

journal entry 3/13 and few days later - discussing tripthey took - what type period in relationship . . . loving respite - loving period of time . . . it appears they are connected and close with each other . . . .

3/13 any evidence of seeds of jealousy coming from JA re: Mimi Hall .. . or him seeing othr people? . . . no evidence of jealousy from JA inany text message ALV read.

Wilmott asks to approach

WildAboutTrial The notetaker juror is seen rubbing his eyes like he just stared at the sun. The clock ticks down to lunch time. #JodiArias

What's the bet Jodi thought he would follow her up to Yreka and pull out a 'you complete me' speech at her grandmothers house.

I think JA's fantasy was that if she told Travis she had to move because she couldn't afford to pay rent that he would invite her to stay with him for free. After all, he has that great big house that just needs a woman's touch. I think her plan all along was to move in with Travis because that has been her pattern with men all along.

Is this normal ? She is in love and wants to marry him. He wants to marry someone else.Wouldn't a little jealously be expected? ALV has to pee..:p

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

@WildAboutTrial

The notetaker juror is seen rubbing his eyes like he just stared at the sun. The clock ticks down to lunch time

@WildAboutTrial

Juan tosses out a few objections that are barely heard. His energy level is extremely low.

--
No no no no. He's lying in wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members