trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who grows pot on the roof besides the defendant and her friends.

I wonder how many parents will be checking theirs for any sign of marijuana, after hearing that. :lol:

I can't stand this dysfunctional discussion on HLN. How many of you believe your family wasn't dysfunctional in some form?

Any family that has a psychopath for a child has to be dysfunctional on some level while trying to deal with it.

IMO

This post just reminded me of something.

Where did we hear it brought up, something about "juvenile records"? Someone mentioned it and we were all wondering, WTF? Juvenile records?

Perhaps this explains the "juvenile record"?

Yes, they surely arrested her. There was a time that parents did call the police just to "scare" (not arrest) their children and that may have been what her mother intended, but those days are long gone.

Well, now it is all clear! Jodi's mom called the police on her for growing weed with her friends. This must by why Jodi doesn't get along with her mom!

She said it in her police interview on HLN.

I always thought she had been a problem child for most of her life!

I mentioned last night she was kicked out of kindergarden.

Can anybody advise if I dreamt that this happened, or did it actually happen?

Look at Jodi checking out her lawyer. !ooks like she wants to flirt. Read her lips. She says you look nice.

Check out the beginnig of tape. Itin the beginnig before jurors come out.

JA told her Mom she was going down to Monterray but Mom didn't know she was going to leave that day . .. . I don't know maybe she did do it.

WTH I want to know what she did (Father)

mom - any suspicion @ all she had something to do with it? . . . Mom asked her if she went to AZ and JA swore she didn't go to AZ . . she had enough suspicion to ask her if she did it (Det. Flores)

JA called her sister not her Mom when heard TA was killed and she cried for 4 or 5 days. . . JA told her Mom she even had gas receipts to prove she wasn't in AZ .. . . same excuse being used in trial - that is if everyone didn't know about the gas cans.

JVM asks should JM play that clip of JA's Mom from 6/2008? . . . .

Wendy Murphy says she would not play the tape ... . abusive childhood doesn't come into play - she is a grown up and she killed TA . . . . suggests Judge already ruled interview tapes could not be used. . . .Jeankasaras says call the parents to the stand they are in court . . . she has never heard tapes at all.

HLN got tapes from freedom of information act . . . .d

Dr. Drew is spot on.

He has sympathy for those with BPD/psychopathy/sociopathy who seek the help they need. Bless them all as they try to get a handle on their illness. :rocker:

He has no sympathy for the likes of JA, who was old enough to seek help for herself, chose not to, and butchered another human being as a result.

:eek: "You had enough suspicion to ask? (If she went to AZ)

"Well, yeah, when someone dies..."

:eek:

Speaks volumes that her own mother says this.

If my kids had ever broken a serious law like burglary or theft etc., I would have considered calling LE for help and to teach them a hard lesson.

But for marijuana? That seems kind of extreme, imo. My DS NEVER ever, not even once, smoked pot or did any drugs, because his mission in life is to attend the Police Academy. So he stayed out of trouble completely. But my DD, um, not so much. LOL Even so, when I found the Zig Zags in her jeans pockets, calling the cops was not my first thought. :cop:

What are Zig Zags? Dang, I'm such a noob sometimes. :confused:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 40 - Part 1 - YouTube

Clock watching starts around 1:44:00

1:44:47 is when the glasses touching starts with clock watching and Nurmi seat edging during it all.

ALV goes off script a bit when she says re jealousy-" not in the texts I've read"...
JW certainly seems flustered and lost in that moment. She seems not to know what to ask and then bang "Judge may we approach". I didn't see obvious signs of a change in ALV demeanor as far as illness. Looks fishy imo

If my kids had ever broken a serious law like burglary or theft etc., I would have considered calling LE for help and to teach them a hard lesson.

But for marijuana? That seems kind of extreme, imo. My DS NEVER ever, not even once, smoked pot or did any drugs, because his mission in life is to attend the Police Academy. So he stayed out of trouble completely. But my DD, um, not so much. LOL Even so, when I found the Zig Zags in her jeans pockets, calling the cops was not my first thought. :cop:

My father, one of the last real cowboys, would use this test on any boy I brought home:

My father, who rolled his own cigs, would put a paper and tobacco on the kitchen table. He'd then ask the boy to roll him (my father) a cigarette. If the boy rolled a decent cigarette, I was no longer allowed to date him. hehe :giggle:

I can't stand this dysfunctional discussion on HLN. How many of you believe your family wasn't dysfunctional in some form?

LOL. Find me a single family on the planet that isn't dysfunctional in some form.

Wow, a friend of Jodi's calls her mother in the middle of the night and said Jodi was bipolar. He had also
called a bipolar hotline.
Jody was happy and an hour later, calling her mom and sobbing but would not tell her why. Her friends all
notice this behavior also.

On HLN right now.

BBM - and that is why JA was moving back home to be with family . . . . could this have been TA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech