trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/2008/05/law-of-attraction-here-we-go-again.html About 6 months ago I stopped believing in the Law of Attraction, or at least the accuracy therein.

Jodi and Alyce believe in whatever will get her off the hook.

There was some reality show on E! awhile back, the Mom fed Adderall to her 3 teen daughters each morning...girls were shown blurry nude while dressing, on the hunt for rich guys all the time and all they could talk about was 'The Secret'. One of them was in that ring that broke into stars' houses and stole jewelry and goods, (eventually revealed she took heroin). Yup, 'The Secret'...just like Jodi talks about, take what you want.

BBM: No! That's very old.
The "Secret" is in getting away with it. Which Jodi has not mastered.

Every time I watch another segment of this so called DV 'expert' on the witness stand, I find something else that just blows my mind. I mean, she's so unbearably smug in her opinions, especially taking into consideration that she has nothing at all to base them on other than the lies of the defendant, per her interviews and her journal "articles" :doh: Did I say "articles"? Hey, Willmott, what was the name of that 'journal' these journal articles were published in ? I really need to know for this research I'm doing, :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ok, where was I... what really gets all over me is how ALV states an opinion as though it's not just her opinion. She states it as though it's an absolute fact. A fact based on nothing but lies and half truths at best. This woman doesn't just consider herself an expert, she believes she's God. Which got me to thinking ... Once upon a time there was a bad angel, who I won't name for reasons of confidentiality, that pulled this stunt. He thought he was equal to God too. Well, we all know what happened to him.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 9h
#JodiArias DV expert Alyce LaViolette is ill. I've noticed she looked diff this week, maybe a bit tired. #Arias case to resume Thursday
Expand
LaViolette is ill. #JodiArias judge calls court for the day.
Expand
#JodiArias DV expert Alyce LaViolette called into sidebar. #Arias taken into secure area now returns
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Now #JodiArias judge sends jurors to quick break whole she discusses something at sidebar

I have a question maybe someone can help me out with. I was born and raised in Detroit, and neither myself or any of my friends kept a journal or diary.
I remember KC kept one and there was speculation she "admitted" to killing Caylee, when she made the entry about (paraphrasing) This is the happiest I've been, I hope I made the right decision. I trust my judgement, yada yada
Is this something y'all do also? or do you think most narcissistic, sociopathic people tend to keep journals?

I couldn't believe that JW asked ALV if she used Jodi's journal to come to an ultimate opinion about that relationship. Did she read Travis' journals, too? How in the heck can she get an opinion of their relationship from just one side of the relationship?

Maybe I am easily fooled but I do not see this either between the lines or in the statement itself. So I am going to take her words at face value until I have a reason to think otherwise. Except to say that I admire her stance.

Sorry, it was satire, to break the morbidity of this.
Please see the word "possible" at the top of my post. And note the smiley included.
The lady in question may well be of the highest moral standards and never want anything to do with this again. Somehow with all her interest shown, I think not. But kudos to her for waiting till the trial is over. Like I just wrote, time will tell on a book or such.

Just so we can put this "domestic relationship" issue to rest, here is the Arizona Statute regarding what qualifies:

13-3601. Domestic violence; definition; classification; sentencing option; arrest and procedure for violation; weapon seizure

A. "Domestic violence" * * * *

1. The relationship between the victim and the defendant is one of marriage or former marriage or of persons residing or having resided in the same household.

2. The victim and the defendant have a child in common.

3. The victim or the defendant is pregnant by the other party.

4. The victim is related to the defendant or the defendant's spouse by blood or court order as a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, brother or sister or by marriage as a parent-in-law, grandparent-in-law, stepparent, step-grandparent, stepchild, step-grandchild, brother-in-law or sister-in-law.

5. The victim is a child who resides or has resided in the same household as the defendant and is related by blood to a former spouse of the defendant or to a person who resides or who has resided in the same household as the defendant.

6. The relationship between the victim and the defendant is currently or was previously a romantic or sexual relationship. The following factors may be considered in determining whether the relationship between the victim and the defendant is currently or was previously a romantic or sexual relationship:

(a) The type of relationship.

(b) The length of the relationship.

(c) The frequency of the interaction between the victim and the defendant.

(d) If the relationship has terminated, the length of time since the termination.

Just so we can put this "domestic relationship" issue to rest, here is the Arizona Statute regarding what qualifies:

13-3601. Domestic violence; definition; classification; sentencing option; arrest and procedure for violation; weapon seizure

A. "Domestic violence" * * * *

1. The relationship between the victim and the defendant is one of marriage or former marriage or of persons residing or having resided in the same household.

2. The victim and the defendant have a child in common.

3. The victim or the defendant is pregnant by the other party.

4. The victim is related to the defendant or the defendant's spouse by blood or court order as a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, brother or sister or by marriage as a parent-in-law, grandparent-in-law, stepparent, step-grandparent, stepchild, step-grandchild, brother-in-law or sister-in-law.

5. The victim is a child who resides or has resided in the same household as the defendant and is related by blood to a former spouse of the defendant or to a person who resides or who has resided in the same household as the defendant.

6. The relationship between the victim and the defendant is currently or was previously a romantic or sexual relationship. The following factors may be considered in determining whether the relationship between the victim and the defendant is currently or was previously a romantic or sexual relationship:

(a) The type of relationship.

(b) The length of the relationship.

(c) The frequency of the interaction between the victim and the defendant.

(d) If the relationship has terminated, the length of time since the termination.

And nailed by #6. Sigh.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

February 2008 he said he wanted to buy a gun -- but according to Jodi's testimony he already had a gun as of 2007. Oops

Btw, just to confirm you have the date right.

From the jurors' questions.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063"]The jury's questions and Jodi's answers- no discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
127: When did you find Travis's gun?
A: It would have been October, November sometime in the fall, it was before Christmas 2007, I know it was before Christmas I don't remember the exact time in the fall.

I have a question maybe someone can help me out with. I was born and raised in Detroit, and neither myself or any of my friends kept a journal or diary.
I remember KC kept one and there was speculation she "admitted" to killing Caylee, when she made the entry about (paraphrasing) This is the happiest I've been, I hope I made the right decision. I trust my judgement, yada yada
Is this something y'all do also? or do you think most narcissistic, sociopathic people tend to keep journals?
;)
I try to but I can never stick to it. Maybe I'm just too boring to keep MY OWN interest for very long.

Sorry, it was satire, to break the morbidity of this.
Please see the word "possible" at the top of my post. And note the smiley included.
The lady in question may well be of the highest moral standards and never want anything to do with this again. Somehow with all her interest shown, I think not. But kudos to her for waiting till the trial is over. Like I just wrote, time will tell on a book or such.

I hope they all write a best seller. They deserve a few million dollars each after listening to so many days of inane drivle!

Not me, I have better things to do than to write down my most private, innermost thoughts and dreams, with the possibility that someone else could read them. I keep them all where they belong, in my own head. :wink:

I couldn't believe that JW asked ALV if she used Jodi's journal to come to an ultimate opinion about that relationship. Did she read Travis' journals, too? How in the heck can she get an opinion of their relationship from just one side of the relationship?

Does anyone know where Travis's journals ended up? Every once in a while someone brings them up (Jodi stole them, Sky has them... I've heard people say various things) but they have never been brought up in the court room.

Every time I watch another segment of this so called DV 'expert' on the witness stand, I find something else that just blows my mind. I mean, she's so unbearably smug in her opinions, especially taking into consideration that she has nothing at all to base them on other than the lies of the defendant, per her interviews and her journal "articles" :doh: Did I say "articles"? Hey, Willmott, what was the name of that 'journal' these journal articles were published in ? I really need to know for this research I'm doing, :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ok, where was I... what really gets all over me is how ALV states an opinion as though it's not just her opinion. She states it as though it's an absolute fact. A fact based on nothing but lies and half truths at best. This woman doesn't just consider herself an expert, she believes she's God. Which got me to thinking ... Once upon a time there was a bad angel, who I won't name for reasons of confidentiality, that pulled this stunt. He thought he was equal to God too. Well, we all know what happened to him.

BBM
You're killin' me. When I read this I heard it in Barney Rubbles voice, saying "Hey Fred.................."

(a) The type of relationship. Long distance, casual dating, FWB

(b) The length of the relationship. 5 months

(c) The frequency of the interaction between the victim and the defendant. frequent, I guess.

(d) If the relationship has terminated, the length of time since the termination When Travis first "assaulted" her, they had broken up.

Answers in red!

I have from time to time. I didn't sit and write thousands of pages but sometimes it was useful. I always thought it depended on if you like to write. My mom always has as well. Sometimes I use one to jot down poetry or something that comes into my mind.

Btw, just to confirm you have the date right.

From the jurors' questions.
The jury's questions and Jodi's answers- no discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
127: When did you find Travis's gun?
A: It would have been October, November sometime in the fall, it was before Christmas 2007, I know it was before Christmas I don't remember the exact time in the fall.

Thanks. And how about the date of the journal entry? I've read it was from Feb 15th 2008 but I'm not 100% sure.

Come on...Are you kidding me!!?? This was rigged! Google Youtube Jodi Arias Trial Day 40
At 30:40 remaining:

JW & Nurmi look at clock @ same time. Seconds later JA looks at clock twice for seconds at a time. Then there's a series of matching eyeglass touching & other signals...omg.

Earlier, JA has what I can only describe as an intimidating glare on her face as she looks at Violet. And Violet getting nervouser & nervouser in her answers.

Apologies if this is all ready being hashed...am behnd

WTH? This chick seems to have control over EVERYONE. Like Charles Manson. What is it about her?

Used to when I was a teenager. Blogged fairly regularly for about 3 years from 2005 to 2008 and had a few followers. When I started boring myself, I quit.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member