trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking head said that when Alyce said there was no jealousy from Jodi, Juan grinned at Alyce and she took ill. ;)

I think I read somewhere that sociopaths often do keep journals and that they are usually filled with fluff and delusions. There's usually nothing genuine in there. That's why her writings sound so phony. They are merely a venue for their narcissism (got asked on 4 separate dates tonight...mildly amusing. I said no, of course. I'm too busy and important for that).

:seeya: JMO, but I am not surprised ... her mother wanted to sell those "ped letters" to the NE ...

Hmmm ... Cindy Anthony ?

:moo:

Maybe she believed the ped letters. She doesn't seem very savvy to me, but I don't know. By the time my sociopath was grown up, I was suspicious of everything.

;)
I try to but I can never stick to it. Maybe I'm just too boring to keep MY OWN interest for very long.

I laughed so hard when I read that, popcorn came flying out mymouth!
:floorlaugh:

I hope they all write a best seller. They deserve a few million dollars each after listening to so many days of inane drivle!

I agree.

Do you know if they knew which case they would hear if selected??

Talking head said that when Alyce said there was no jealousy from Jodi, Juan grinned at Alyce and she took ill. ;)

Probably many of us suspected that ALV got very sick at the thought of what is coming.

I would call this PTSD: PRE-Traumatic Stress Disorder!

Does anyone know where Travis's journals ended up? Every once in a while someone brings them up (Jodi stole them, Sky has them... I've heard people say various things) but they have never been brought up in the court room.

:seeya: JMO ... but I think IF Sky had them, and there was anything in his journals about Jodie that could help Mr. Martinez's case, I "think" Sky would have turned them over to Mr. M by now ...

JMO, but I do think Jodi stole them and burned them ... maybe, they are still "hidden" somewhere ?

:moo:

BBM
You're killin' me. When I read this I heard it in Barney Rubbles voice, saying "Hey Fred.................."

Omg, Barney Rubble and Fred Flintstone :floorlaugh: How funny is that, and a long, long time ago...:wink:

Just be short and on point - he's been cutting people off like crazy.

It makes me nervous to watch it. I don't like that he is so rushed, that guests can't even finish a sentence, that he says things like "Ten seconds left" and then leaves the mwith their mouth half open.

Tonight the stupid After Dark segment - they LEAVE the desirable content, which is Jody's parents' interview, and cut that off for half answers from a dozen rushed THs who can only get a word or two out and then Dr. Drew feigns excitement for this?

JODI ARIAS FAKED HER CHILDHOOD ABUSE?

Please tell me, HLN executives, why in the world would I want you to switch from a recorded interview of the actual defendent's parents, never before seen, to watch your fake trial show where people who know less than me give their opinions based on two extremely biased attorneys who each give one side of the stupid hypothetical question?????????????

You had the real thing there in the can, HLN, something of real interesta nd you give us instead "man on the street? Come ON!!!!!!

I'm praying he gets to cross examine her tomorrow. I have canceled all plans for this one. I'm sorry, but she never even met Travis and is basing her whole testimony on JA's lies. :please:

I have a question maybe someone can help me out with. I was born and raised in Detroit, and neither myself or any of my friends kept a journal or diary.
I remember KC kept one and there was speculation she "admitted" to killing Caylee, when she made the entry about (paraphrasing) This is the happiest I've been, I hope I made the right decision. I trust my judgement, yada yada
Is this something y'all do also? or do you think most narcissistic, sociopathic people tend to keep journals?

Personally, I can't see wasting money (color me frugal) for an empty book just to write SSDD on every page...but that's me.

*SSDD - Same *advertiser censored* Different Day

I have a question maybe someone can help me out with. I was born and raised in Detroit, and neither myself or any of my friends kept a journal or diary.
I remember KC kept one and there was speculation she "admitted" to killing Caylee, when she made the entry about (paraphrasing) This is the happiest I've been, I hope I made the right decision. I trust my judgement, yada yada
Is this something y'all do also? or do you think most narcissistic, sociopathic people tend to keep journals?

I am from NYC and the last time I wrote in a diary/journal was when I was 11 and it was a lil pink Hello Kitty diary I got from a Scholastic Book subscription. I had 6 entries in it...the first six days I received it. I loved it for all of 6 days lol. I haven't met anyone in my 40 yrs. on this earth who has kept a journal/diary.

It makes me nervous to watch it. I don't like that he is so rushed, that guests can't even finish a sentence, that he says things like "Ten seconds left" and then leaves the mwith their mouth half open.

Tonight the stupid After Dark segment - they LEAVE the desirable content, which is Jody's parents' interview, and cut that off for half answers from a dozen rushed THs who can only get a word or two out and then Dr. Drew feigns excitement for this?

JODI ARIAS FAKED HER CHILDHOOD ABUSE?

Please tell me, HLN executives, why in the world would I want you to switch from a recorded interview of the actual defendent's parents, never before seen, to watch your fake trial show where people who know less than me give their opinions based on two extremely biased attorneys who each give one side of the stupid hypothetical question?????????????

You had the real thing there in the can, HLN, something of real interesta nd you give us instead "man on the street? Come ON!!!!!!

I agree. I would really like Dr. Drew if they gave everyone more than a couple seconds to speak. And the manner in which he interrupts is nerve wracking! NG is able to do this without sounding rushed and anxious. And the best segment, the jurors is way too short, he does not give them enough time to express their opinions, and he takes stupid calls in the middle of it.

I watched that part multiple times earlier and distinctly heard a loud cough right after the lies words fall out of her mouth. A distinct cough.

Not saying it was JM, but it sounded like a "you'vegottobeffingkiddin'me" cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member