trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all the faith in the world in JM. But, I don't believe that he will be able to effectively cross the witness. JW will be screeching her objections non-stop and the "judge" will give in to her hysterics. All it takes is a little flirting from JW to melt the "judge" into submission. I feel terrible for Travis and his family but there is nothing that they can do. Jodi will walk just like CA did.

Out to a doctor. Come back and I see JW going to keep LV on stand until weekend. That is okay ALV.....your day of reckoning is coming. And I am so excited that computer forensics guy is coming back in rebuttal to blow JA out of the water. Will get worse today and better next week!

So glad judge didn't let jury be sequestered! Their lives have been on hold for three months. How horrible if they were locked up too.

Arias was on the outside looking in LITERALLY!

She was a creep stalking and creeping on Travis. :banghead:

JM is looking very fed up and tired.

It has to be excruciating having to sit there silently and listen to all of this bullcrap.

I feel for him and the family too but when he gets up to cross he will be like the Energizer Bunny again!

imo

I cannot get over how snippy Wilmott is, even to the judge.

She needs to watch some of these recordings of herself and work on courtroom presentation.

Every single story about supposed abuse has just been dropped in for the record. In real life, being choked, or kicked in the ribs, etc., would make a much deeper impression. It's not equal to a mean text message. Yet, here, rude text messages are equal to physical abuse.

I'm starting to wonder why Jodi had to self-defend when in the past, the abuse seemed to take place in texts and emails. I'm not getting a sense there was any real physical abuse, Alyce.

Long distance relationship and quibbles via text messages do not warrant Jodi driving to AZ with her secret gas cans. Oh yes, I still remember the secret gas cans!

i am SOOO over this....but as soon as I walk away that is when JM will get up to cross

dImyJ.gif

You know its bad when your sinus head cold is more pleasant to deal with than this witness

Funny how she seems to remember all the parts about Travis but she needs to review the parts discussing Jodi.

You can say it - she invents whatever about Travis because he can't refute it but she must check anything to do with Jodi to make sure she remembers the lie she was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams