trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi keeping her eagle on the jury. A far cry from her hair curtain days.

She's not fooling me!

MOO

Mel

4th time ALV has looked at the clock....

I noticed she was looking at her watch several times yesterday before declaring herself too sick to go on.

Probably going to trash Travis till lunch then "get sick". :banghead:

I feel bad for all the victims of this so called expert. If they are coached by her then they will never be able to trust/having loving relationships with men. Ever.

I feel sorry for the men she's undoubtedly cast in false light during her career counseling their "victims."

Haven't they usually broken (broken? Is that right?) for lunch by now? This seems weird.

I know we're not supposed to make disparaging comments about the players in this trial, but AL reminds me of every "hippie" professor I ever had--naive and gullible. Sorry for the generalization, and apologies to any smart/cool people from the 60's who might be reading this.

tumblr_ll2ikvTqaW1qh5iszo1_400.gif

Holy crap, you ding dongs, they were joking around! Not really talking about how much anger Travis has!

In my experience with angry men, they are usually self-righteous in their anger. None I know is "afraid" of his own anger.

I think Alyce is transferring Travis and Jodi's meanings-Jodi is the one with the power-loo what she did to Travis with her POWER

Funny how she seems to remember all the parts about Travis but she needs to review the parts discussing Jodi.

I'm reading a cheap, tawdry romance novel and checking here every few minutes. I'll put the book down when Juan is up to bat.

I'm cleaning house, I like your idea better :) Think I'll go find a new book on my Kindle!

Is JW ever gonna SHUT UP?

Good grief!

Ok, I've had enough. Toodles all y'all. :wave: I just know that later on, you'll all have the important parts on one page, ok or on a blank page. :giggle:

travis said this and arias said that and this and that and that and this...

I'm brushing my hair. Going to give myself a hair oil massage...

I'm making a Matrushka doll. This Defense case has made me very prolific. Rage fueled doll making. Hmmmmmm maybe that's a bad thing lol!!

ALV clock watching big time. Responses are monotone, short & clipped. Ignoring jury. Directing all to JW.

Definition of TRANSMUTE

transitive verb
: to change or alter in form, appearance, or nature and especially to a higher form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple