trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooo ALV, by text message, can determine whether a person is a virgin or not.

Damn, she is awesome! If she REALLY wants to impress me, pony up the lottery numbers for Saturday night.

Ohhh we are at the end of may! She can't possibly drag out til the end of the day

PLEASE GOD NO

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

How can LaViolette testify that Travis had prior sexual relationships and was not a virgin when he met Jodi. Has that ever been proven?

Juan not objecting?

No it hasn't, the ladies they had on the stand said they did not have sex!:furious::banghead:

How can LaViolette testify that Travis had prior sexual relationships and was not a virgin when he met Jodi. Has that ever been proven?

Juan not objecting?

Because this courtroom seems to be the land of rainbows and unicorns. The DT can do and say whatever they wish.

OK. It's time to paraphrase Churchill!

"Never have so many been so hooked on so little."

Let's get to the murder. This woman will justify that as well. Travis had it coming and fully deserved it according to her.

I have all the faith in the world in JM. But, I don't believe that he will be able to effectively cross the witness. JW will be screeching her objections non-stop and the "judge" will give in to her hysterics. All it takes is a little flirting from JW to melt the "judge" into submission. I feel terrible for Travis and his family but there is nothing that they can do. Jodi will walk just like CA did.

Stop that right now!!! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UkKTlzyLhQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UkKTlzyLhQ[/ame]

5/22/08 - subject matter the conversation talking about separation - good for both of them - he gets upset and offended and tells her he knows about Law of Chastity.

objections X3
hearsay
approach please

Oh boy, they are talking about THE conversation. WTH???

Plenty of women have pretended to be a virgin when they weren't. Should they be put to death?

Alyce is against men. Too bad that is how it is coming across. Alyce seems to hate Travis's character. This is not objective, and Alyce is not able to be an objective expert.

Willmott has lost everybody's interest and attention, IMO. We need to move on to important stuff.

avl is putting me to sleep

wbvu2s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members