trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OFGS ... a grammar school student would know this is all HEARSAY !

:moo:

dImyJ.gif

I know!!! Please don't go thru the sex tapes!! :please:

ETA: Can I borrow this for a later date?

I've learned one thing about myself watching this trial. I can lose my temper. I can be mad enough to actually scream!

Alyce the Projectionist...each and everyone of psycho jodie's behaviors and thoughts are being projected onto Travis... just sickening, I am nauseated ( really..small sips of water only). Juan will wreak havoc on cross!!!

No it hasn't, the ladies they had on the stand said they did not have sex!:furious::banghead:

But I don't think those are the women they are referring to.

Not that I think he had sex with women before her, I don't, but he dated Mimi and Lisa when he was already banging JA.

:furious: Honestly i am so fed up with Ms. JW's unprofessional ways, her inability to ask her questions, etc, etc, etc....this will go on f o r e v e r :banghead:
This will be shown in laws schools as "how NOT to question witnesses" or the whole DT as "how to put on a l-o-n-g, ineffective defense." :sigh:

to walk away til Monday. It's almost lunch and they are still in May. Juan ain't getting his chance til next week.

I'm walking away for a while too, had enough for a while

Yeah but what about LV's schedule? Is the judge on top of this?

Oh so that's why Arias got a Brazilian just before murdering Travis! She was a devout woman!

I think she's extremely competitive at the cost of everything else and that's all I've got.

What gets me is, we're (well not really WE, but the AZ portion of we) is paying for this sorry defense and their witnesses. Couldn't we get a little more for our/the money?
What happened to the days when the public defender told the client 'you don't stand a chance in hell, plead guilty and beg for mercy.' Now it's us begging for mercy!

This week's testimony: A poem....eh-em...

B is for boring
O is for OMG
R is for REALLY????
I is for I want Juan
N is for NO more, make it stop....
G is for Get us Juan!!!

The End

Any haiku writers out there?

OK. It's time to paraphrase Churchill!

"Never have so many been so hooked on so little."

"We shall bore them in the fields, we shall bore them in the halls; we shall bore them in the courtroom... we shall never, never get to the point."

Didn't their physical relationship end? She is 1000 miles away!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

When did this person, AL, send the books to Jodi?

They only got physical ON THE PHONE! She's a 1000 miles away! Gee whiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie