trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe ALV is ready to retire and this big money will help her buy a condo in LaJolla.
She is absolutely NOT credible. The jury is prob. checked out.

Nope - condos are close to a million in La Jolla (coming from a San Diegan). She might find something downtown ;)

MOO

Mel

I wonder if Wilmott and ALV would be giggling and smirking all day if this were a friend of theirs who was murdered. There is nothing funny about dragging someones names through the mud to try and get an evil witch out of paying the price for a horrible crime. Its infuriating watching them.

Also ridiculous that they have sorted through thousands of emails and texts from Travis Alexander and none of it paints him as any sort of abuser. Geez, makes me wonder how they would interpret emails or texts ive sent. yikes. I mean cmon, he said "shiz" as opposed to rattling of curse words!

Samuels sent Arias a Wayne Dyer book.
It has now been 'established' that Wayne Dyer has a temper.
Has Samuels been abusive to Arias by sending her a book written by an abuser?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Jurors seem a bit agitated and restless. They play with their pens and swivel side to side. #JodiArias

I'm reading a cheap, tawdry romance novel and checking here every few minutes. I'll put the book down when Juan is up to bat.

You better read v-e-r-y slowly...it may be quite a wait for Mr Martinez at the rate this farce is going.

how many explanations are there for these text messages.. DT and jodi had a explanation, JM had his and now this ALV lady has hers.. gosh I checked out hope the jury can keep up.

With infomercials people buy what somebody is sellin'.

LOL When I watch infomercials I laugh at the participants and all the manufactured enthusiasm for the product. Ain't buying anything ALV is selling.

How many more days until this is over and we don't ever have see JA or hear about her ever again????????

Maybe ALV is ready to retire and this big money will help her buy a condo in LaJolla.
She is absolutely NOT credible. The jury is prob. checked out.

Nope - not LaJolla!

Well . . . maybe . . . OMG . . . please tell me she won't be on the stand that much longer! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey